Fuel Cap Keeps Moving On Her

oh that's too damned funny right there. if she hadn't found the correct side, at least she'd be in the right place to have someone push her to the pumps..!!

but, my opinion on the location of that gas filler, is to be on the left side (driver's side for cars here in America) so that when we enter a gas station, we enter on the right, like we drive on the right side of the road. many was a time when i'd have different brands of cars and yeah, for a while, i'd forget about which side the filler was on. i hate it when another car pulls in and his filler is on the other side, making him drive head on into my lane. since i was there first, and most likely will be done first, i have to back out, totally ridiculous. drive in, drive out.

...and on cars that don't have that feature (most new ones do), the general rule is that the gas gauge is on the same side of the cluster that the filler neck is on.

Here I have thought the newer vehicles were idiot proof.
That gal just proves I was wrong,as she burned up a lot of gas trying to guess where her fuel filler was.

...and on cars that don't have that feature (most new ones do), the general rule is that the gas gauge is on the same side of the cluster that the filler neck is on.

yeah, my car the gauge is on the right side, filler on the left, 2010 car.

yes, i know of the arrow, from a long time ago. but until i was told about it, the only things i would read about in the owners manual was the specs for fluids, wheel lug nut torque, and maintenance.