Yellow | funny stuff lol

MATTHEW123

TB Lurker
Credits
well i been laid off since oct 2008 and who do i get a phone call from yes yrc 309 the heights tellin me if i can come in 2 hours early start or just come in my regular shift lmao they said they could really use me to come in early so i told her id be in early lol i should of went in they have no clue what their doing just thought id share this by the way im like number 500 on layoff to get called back.

[quote author=matthew123 link=topic=79926.msg827743#msg827743 date=1273197972]
well i been laid off since oct 2008 and who do i get a phone call from yes yrc 309 the heights tellin me if i can come in 2 hours early start or just come in my regular shift lmao they said they could really use me to come in early so i told her id be in early lol i should of went in they have no clue what their doing just thought id share this by the way im like number 500 on layoff to get called back.
[/quote]The real funny thing is that I have saying that for how long now? Remember this operation isn't Roadway it is YRC, as if their is really was a difference. :biglaugh:

I would have went in, The looks on their faces would have been priceless. Then, if they sent you home, tell them you want the 6 hours pay. After all, you were called o work, only to be sent home. Priceless!!

i was so thinkin about it but i didnt really want to drive there its like 45 min away i wouldnt of got the grievence anyway since im on layoff