Holland | gaining drivers

For every 5 newbies they hire 2 senior quit, then after the newbies figure out all the company promised isn't true 2-3 quit. Love the hiring ad, yearly cola bonus! No that's what should be our yearly wage increase. Then full pension plan! Wow 25%@2009 rate is considered a full pension. Last year saw a new guy open his check and ask what's this equity credit? I said it is a reverse 401k, after explaining it he said WTF nobody ever told him about the kickback during interview process. I said well welcome to yrcw it's the new dynamic LTL. A Month later he quit. Anybody with less than 10 years or younger than 50 should run away from this place.

Dude it's a gratuity, not a kick back or a 401k in reverse. Let's get it right!!!!!

what happened in Spartanburg?
Lol come on now you aint here about this mess it aint what happened. In Spartanburg. Its what a driver outa there has done not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 times been fired and got his job back he checks into his room calls the front desk and askfor towels to bring some up and claims hes going for a walk but dont go for a walk instead hes in the room but naked doing you know what and flashes the maid that brings the towels hes done it in dayton and indy indy was last week

Lol come on now you aint here about this mess it aint what happened. In Spartanburg. Its what a driver outa there has done not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 times been fired and got his job back he checks into his room calls the front desk and askfor towels to bring some up and claims hes going for a walk but dont go for a walk instead hes in the room but naked doing you know what and flashes the maid that brings the towels hes done it in dayton and indy indy was last week
His dayton series maybe true but the indy was a cooked up story he got cushioned back for not listing ticket he received on yearly MVR checkin

His dayton series maybe true but the indy was a cooked up story he got cushioned back for not listing ticket he received on yearly MVR checkin
Man i was hopping it was true and not cooked up lol but you know how the rumors flow but all in all hes still outa Spartanburg watch out when u go tothe bathroom