FedEx Freight | Geting ready to go to our 2nd meeting

Lol...they buy into the uncle Freddy is sorry routine. They think he's going to apologize to all the ground/express workers they stripped of rite to organize. They think he will consult with all of us about the new rules they plan to impose by getting our opinions first. They think our scms will continue to follow policy as they have done in the past. Ya rite...you can wake up now

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Let's all go to the younin meetin, so one rat can report back to management who was there. Then those drivers will be targeted and nitpicked and end up on out on the street looking for a non younin job. But hey if donuts are involved i'm there dude.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Let's all go to the younin meetin, so one rat can report back to management who was there. Then those drivers will be targeted and nitpicked and end up on out on the street looking for a non younin job. But hey if donuts are involved i'm there dude.

Nice implied threat.

Sorry our organizing effort will cut into your bonus as a salaried employee.

If your that scared i wouldnt leave the house. I don't give a **** they can nitpick me all they want I aint scared im a professional, and ive never met work i didnt like.

A little update didnt say much after out last meeting because none of our guys showed up. We had our 3rd meeting today and it was great we had a bunch of guys show up. I would say in a few more weeks we will be in a good position we are gaining steam.

I've been to all but one meeting and they haven't fired me yet.

Ya go union! Everything will be so much better and every driver will have your back and your terminal manager will greet you with a hug at the gate every day, and there will be no more write ups and you probably won't even have to fill paperwork out anymore. It will be great!

Sall back, when will you realize that you have what you have because of the threat of a union? It's time we join them and start paying monthly dues. We have beneifited from the Teamsters for years, bout time we started paying them something for the dinners we have taken off their tables.

FedEx got cocky over the last few years, they counted on the union to be no threat anymore and they counted on us to be passive... They were wrong!

Sall back, when will you realize that you have what you have because of the threat of a union? It's time we join them and start paying monthly dues. We have beneifited from the Teamsters for years, bout time we started paying them something for the dinners we have taken off their tables.

FedEx got cocky over the last few years, they counted on the union to be no threat anymore and they counted on us to be passive... They were wrong!

While I wouldn't say we "owe" them to start paying dues, Our compensation and treatment is directly related to the strength of the Teamsters. We once benefited from the "big boys' strength". We "OWE" it to ourselves (and family) and the industry as a whole, to strengthen our position by joining. Very few companies' employees have the power to boost the profile of the industry as we can. We are the "Big Boys" now. Most important, is our own condition, and we should be willing to pay the small fee required for their (Teamsters) services. By doing so, we have a chance to better ourselves, the Teamsters, and the workers in the industry as a whole. Win/Win/Win, in my book.