Yellow | getting hired on.

local61man

TB Lurker
Credits
hello fellow TEAMSTERS. im trying to get on with big R and was wondering how tight the background checks are. i've not got a bad record or anything its just that i really want on.also i've heard that yellow anf abf are alot more strict.anybody got any info i would sure be greatful. thanks men

If your background isn't clean they'll know it! Also if they find out later you'll be fired on the spot. I seen this happen at 120 with a fallen teamster who lie on the application. Big R found problem 3 yrs later and got rid of him.

i've got one small thing on my record but i've spoke to the head lady in hr in akron before i applied and she said all i had to do is list it,also my driving record is spotless.

local61man said:
hello fellow TEAMSTERS. im trying to get on with big R and was wondering how tight the background checks are. i've not got a bad record or anything its just that i really want on.also i've heard that yellow anf abf are alot more strict.anybody got any info i would sure be greatful. thanks men

Roadway takes all ten fingerprints and everything, so if I were you I'd be honest about anything like any past DUI's and other things.

Besides, when you renew your Hazmat Endorsement with the TSA they will be putting your information into the FBI database and anything they find out about that you perhaps lied about will come up then if/when you have your Hazmat pulled or put-off for disposition.:duh:

Good luck to you Driver !!!!

Ranger409 said:
Roadway takes all ten fingerprints and everything, so if I were you I'd be honest about anything like any past DUI's and other things.

Besides, when you renew your Hazmat Endorsement with the TSA they will be putting your information into the FBI database and anything they find out about that you perhaps lied about will come up then if/when you have your Hazmat pulled or put-off for disposition.:duh:

Good luck to you Driver !!!!
Good info there Ranger........tell them what you got, and let the chips fall. There are no secrets with those guys!! DS.