Gfs

double r I drive for them. I'm a night transit driver. Its a great place to work and they take care of there employees even in this crappy economy. If you have questions just ask or send me a PM

Double R...giving up ur cushy job to throw groceries for real? Your out of your mind!!! J/K Bro, best of luck if thats what you want!!

Double R...giving up ur cushy job to throw groceries for real? Your out of your mind!!! J/K Bro, best of luck if thats what you want!!
Thanks. Would be nice to work for a real food service company that understands what the drivers go through. Our account does but some in my company are clueless.

Moneyman01, I will PM you.

GT he could be interviewing for a trasit position or maybe a Marketplace route (are grocery stores) but I dont know if we have stores out that way.

One thing double r most of are routes are done with a pup which are nice to get in and out of but i think they kinda suck to unload but I would go to it if I had the chance. I love night transit just with a baby due in may I kinda want to be home in the evenings with the family and most route drivers make more then trasit because of the ABC pay. But great company.

I'll look for your PM.

We have GFS market places out here also. I shop at them alot. I run a pup now as it is. Only one day I take a 38' trailer and that is because they need my truck for a city route.

PM on the way.

What do you think of the market place stores?

Love them! Buy much of my bulk items there. Wife loves them also, and the kicker, they are cheaper on alot of products then the account I am at, and we get a discount at the account.