Yellow | giving yellow our freight

drag racer

TB Lurker
Credits
342 picked up freight it went to there BB ( dont remember the #) , from the BB to 681. I stripped it and thought it was miss loaded to 681. but my strip manifest said in the zone column yellow. 342-186546-2
freight is going to Milford ,VA . Caroline High School.
why would this be sent into Charlotte to be given to yellow to go to VA
I worked the freight on 7-12

341 has had yellow and Holland trailers getting unloaded and probably loaded.
must be the yellow management cause even roadways management isn't that stupid.. well it is a close call:hysterical:

Here at Holland we give a lot of freight to you guys at Roadway, some to yellow. Roadway covers all of our Florida freight for Holland. So don’t be so surprise we all interline with one another, which I think, is a good thing, because we don’t cover this area. I not sure what the situation is for you guys. At least for us it is an in house union carrier that is delivering our freight, which is better than a non-union cartage. I also understand your frustration with giving away the freight when you have drivers on layoff; we have over twenty-five laid off too. Hopefully better times are soon to come for all of us.

Not sure about this shipment but REX closed a few barns in that part of VA. Probably an area that Yellow is servicing that we're not. I think it was a mistake to close Lynchburg but what do I know I'm just a pup jockey

stripped those cotterman? ladders today, had yellow freight stickers all over it, i'm sure they can do whatever they want to fix the numbers

Down here in texas. When I worked for Usf Reddaway. Roadway would take some of our freight and we would take some of theres. The roadway driver would come every morning. and do this.

Noticed an increase of USF Holland freight filtering thru the system, instead of it being interlined to a non. I also picked up freight I know we wouldn't normally service but it was interlined to Holland. Working out both ways I guess