Central Transport | Glad I jumped ship.....

evenkeel

TB Lurker
Credits
Made the jump back in October, wasn't sure it was the right move, lots of uncertainty, but after checking back in on trucking boards, am happy I did. Yea it sucks being the most junior driver, but after reading some of the posts on this board and talking to my old buddies that are still at Vitran.....uh I mean Central..........I am convinced it is worth it. I went to Saia and so far am happy I did. Anyone still having doubts, just do it is my advice. Some of these companies actually treat you like a valued employee. Good luck to all.......:usa2:

You are probably already farther ahead at Saia than you would be staying over at CT, from what CT drivers are saying. Best of luck to ya, Saia aint going anywhere!
Made the jump back in October, wasn't sure it was the right move, lots of uncertainty, but after checking back in on trucking boards, am happy I did. Yea it sucks being the most junior driver, but after reading some of the posts on this board and talking to my old buddies that are still at Vitran.....uh I mean Central..........I am convinced it is worth it. I went to Saia and so far am happy I did. Anyone still having doubts, just do it is my advice. Some of these companies actually treat you like a valued employee. Good luck to all.......:usa2:

did you give your two weeks notice so you can get that $500? lmfao. you'll be lucky just to get your remaining pay checks from this institution.

did you give your two weeks notice so you can get that $500? lmfao. you'll be lucky just to get your remaining pay checks from this institution.

Gave my notice this past Tuesday and my last day is this Friday. The last check probably will not have much left after all the hidden deductions they will take, with no recourse. Have to show up Friday so that I can get the handshake from Manny and my check.