Reddaway | Glen moore going union

According to their Board, Glen Moore is ready to enter into a Bargaining Agreement with the Teamsters. One more step in the right direction.

Wow so what your saying is OTR Glen Moore drivers are way smarter than USF523, and the majority of SAC drivers?

Interesting

According to their Board, Glen Moore is ready to enter into a Bargaining Agreement with the Teamsters. One more step in the right direction.

SO if its true then that leaves USF logistics and the OTHER half of Reddaway that just dont get IT !! that USF nonunion worl just keeps getting SMALLER:hysterical:

well the guys i've talked to on the phone say that glen moore drivers hauling the roadway and yellow pups are actually yrcw dedicated drivers and the contract will not have a pension just 401k. this is what i've been told on the phone by laid off teamsters driving those trucks. ya'all be safe

Wow so what your saying is OTR Glen Moore drivers are way smarter than USF523, and the majority of SAC drivers?

Interesting
Sac was never Union, and they never paid Union Dues EVER. The Union never even demanded Union Dues. Proof that Sac was NEVER UNION. Sac is Non Union, and will be Non Union for a very Long Long Time. By the way, SAC HATES THE UNION, AND THE UNION HATES SAC. Put two and two together. The got engaged, but put the marriage off forever, since they both realized they can't stand to live together. The Union will admit that Sac has been nothing but a royal pain in the butt since day one back in Dec. 2007. Sac is a boy, and the Union is a girl. The boy wants a smart girl, not a dummy for life. Look at their contract! What boy in their right mind would want to marry a dumb girl like that? NOT SAC!

Sac isn't that dumb to fall for that girls tricks. That girl is HISTORY! In the past!........FOREVER..........BYE

Sac was never Union, and they never paid Union Dues EVER. The Union never even demanded Union Dues. Proof that Sac was NEVER UNION. Sac is Non Union, and will be Non Union for a very Long Long Time. By the way, SAC HATES THE UNION, AND THE UNION HATES SAC. Put two and two together. The got engaged, but put the marriage off forever, since they both realized they can't stand to live together. The Union will admit that Sac has been nothing but a royal pain in the butt since day one back in Dec. 2007. Sac is a boy, and the Union is a girl. The boy wants a smart girl, not a dummy for life. Look at their contract! What boy in their right mind would want to marry a dumb girl like that? NOT SAC!

Sac isn't that dumb to fall for that girls tricks. That girl is HISTORY! In the past!........FOREVER..........BYE

stop sending me crap in the mail knum nutz:pirate2:

be careful what you wish for . you are taking teamster jobs for a cheaper rate and less bennies. don't sound to fair or something i would sign for. watch the details !!!!!!!

I thought GMT was paying somewhere around .45cpm. That wouldn't be bad money if you're running 3500 to 4000 mi. per week. They don't have bad equipment either. If I was still running coast to coast, I'd jump on it. Gotta be better than JB, Swift and all the others in that class.