Going Back To Streakin Beacon

Credits
Good news for the road/regional drivers. I, for one, am very happy about this. Once a month at Blue Beacon is still way better than 2 or 3 times a month with Fleetwash.:thumbsup:

Somebody is looking at quality for the dollar instead of just the dollar.Most times,its cheaper
to pay more .Now i can get the whole truck not
just the bottom half!!

Amen! But if you got a wash 2 or 3 times a month, you were getting ours!

F***Wash was supposed to hitting ours every 3 wks-usaually it was 4, 5, even 6 weeks; and those scheduled weekday catch-ups never occurred. If your tractor was off the yard the day they came, or was in the shop, forget it!

Maybe now, we can get the windscreens and stacks cleaned on the shuttle daycabs, huh?

this is great news we were lucky to a truck wash once every 2-3 months. Its erally beginning to look like some changes are being made for the better.

just read about this in the monthly news letter and the only way you get a truck wash is if a lead driver sees you as deserving of this recognition. out of the 20 or so trucks i saw at j5 there were only 3 clean and sparkling trucks and they were all lead drivers makes you wonder how this program is going to work

Deserving of a Clean Tractor.

The day I have to prove to a Lead Driver (Driver Trainer) that Jevic's truck that I drive deserves a wash, is the day they can all line up to KISS MY VAPOR TRAIL.

Great news. Those mobile wash guys should just stick to trailers, especially the back doors. Now maybe we can work getting In. + Oh. toll roads back next. Getting sick of rt.20 + rt.6.

Amazing how what should be part of the maintence program/company image is treated as
a reward.I am not gonna be asking a fellow driver for permission to get my truck washed.
Different shirts and chrome bumpers do not make those guys any better than the rest of us!If washes are selective,let driver support
get out from the desks and hand them out

Dave said himself at J6 that we were going back to Blue Beacon. I guess rather than throwing all the trucks in there at once, they are going to let them go a little at a time. They probably signed a contract with F***twash for doing the trucks so it would seem pretty silly to be paying for both, don't you think?
Within the next couple of months, I would bet that all trucks will be allowed to go to the Beacon without recommendations from our lead drivers. Just my opinion.:1036316054: