Reddaway | Going thru management staff...

spookyrain

TB Lurker
Credits
like poop thru a goose !! We lost Jimmy M. this week (totally unexpected by anyone, and no one seems to know the circumstances) after a big pow-wow with a bunch of the TM's, and in the CCG we are on our fourth department mgr in 2 months. We are at a loss as to WTH. Thought maybe some of you folks out there doing the REAL work might have heard some scuttlebutt. It's a little creepy in this economy to not know from day-to-day who (if anyone) is steering the boat...

My thanks and appreciation to all who go out there and scratch the gears gettin' 'er done !!

Sign of the times

Yrc has so many managers they dont know what to do with. Combining terminals puts lots of folks out of work. Do the best you can everyday and youll make the cut.:1036316054:

Thanks for the positive feedback, and the affirmation of what I was thinking. The whole outfit needs a recto-cranial extraction it seems...lol..!

Oh...and Benny...I apologize for the "last name" thing...some bonehead put decaf in my cup and I was having a brain cramp !

YRC's managers are all under a contract just like the Union employees. I think what YRC is doing is, sifting through management to find the cheapest one to can. So basically, they're finding the one's that have recent flaws that will justify termination and one's that they can buy out for cheap.

Oh...and Benny...I apologize for the "last name" thing...some bonehead put decaf in my cup and I was having a brain cramp !
It happens, if I don't catch those things, Jeff makes me run an extra twenty laps around Holland's parking lot, you know, I'm not as young as I used to be.

Benny, I hear that ! And for some of us, it's not just the years, but the mileage; some of us have been over some pretty ragged a-- highway, huh !

Take care all---