R&L | Good Friday's Work Schedule

nobodysboy

here to inform not to conform.
Credits
All drivers are to call in at 10 am regardless of what your start time is. Route drivers will run their routes unless cut. All unassigned drivers will call at 10 to see if they are working. 25 drivers max are going to be allowed to work Friday. Dallas has had 13 to 15 drivers at home every day so anyone thinking your position is still intact....think again. We usually do 800 to 1100 bills a day.Good Friday we have 160. 3 day work weeks don't sound too bad do they?

We were told 5 - 6 Drivers will work. They called so many accounts and found out they were all open. Our bill count is down but not but not that much. Our drop trailer accounts for the most part are keeping our numbers probed up. Cheap pool company, water heater strap company and a Mobility company. Some of the drop trailers have been pulled live load for now. We put a list up who wants off. They go from top to bottom before the force cuts. I was asked do I want off. I said no I want to watch us crash and burn. They revived the the amount of drivers to 10- 15 All Line hauls running no change there. I offered to work 4 days a week till ::shit:: is over. But will not do it if it burns Vacation days.. I have other income. So I can handle 4 days. Some guys this is only income. So if it keeps some working I ok with 4 days.

I took the day off as I can afford it at the moment but I made sure they know that senior drivers have no obligations to take a day off to allow for less senior drivers to work. That is company policy per Jeff Copsey.

I took the day off as I can afford it at the moment but I made sure they know that senior drivers have no obligations to take a day off to allow for less senior drivers to work. That is company policy per Jeff Copsey.
I'm not taking off til they wise up and do a furlough... Guys being forced to stay home can file for partial unemployment if they lose 20% of their normal pay...A furlough would have all senior guys volunteering. They are gonna have to do it sooner or later, not sure what they're waiting for... Think we have about 15-20 guys of everyday

They have been putting up the sheets for driver's volunteering to take off. Good Friday they took the sheet down. They ended up bringing in the top 25 drivers at 8 am. Gave out masks.....1 mask each. Grabbed some gloves. 3 lysol wipes. And filled my container with hand sanitizer. Most guys went out full and filled up on return. Strange day with many more to come. Happy Easter

They have been putting up the sheets for driver's volunteering to take off. Good Friday they took the sheet down. They ended up bringing in the top 25 drivers at 8 am. Gave out masks.....1 mask each. Grabbed some gloves. 3 lysol wipes. And filled my container with hand sanitizer. Most guys went out full and filled up on return. Strange day with many more to come. Happy Easter
I believe that i was one of the few at my co running line friday nite ( rustbelt ) and RL was the most of one co i seen out there and happy easter to everybody this is the first easter of no family get together , a few of us are going to go for a keeping our distance exercise walk

I believe that i was one of the few at my co running line friday nite ( rustbelt ) and RL was the most of one co i seen out there and happy easter to everybody this is the first easter of no family get together , a few of us are going to go for a keeping our distance exercise walk
We had 8 drivers working P&D Friday no one ran more than 50 miles from terminal. I had 6 stops all residential all should have been on pup or straight truck one customer had 2 skids of hardwood floor I couldn’t pull it up their unfinished driveway by myself had to leave it next to mailbox I signed our appointment setters name to bol. We ran no line haul Friday night