Yellow | good luck brothers

skills

TB Lurker
Credits
I am wishing the best for you guys even though I work for Ups freight. I understand that the union isnt really looking out for us anymore, so we have to hope for the best for each other. With out all of us doing well the companies will drag us all down. I dont know what is best for you because indont understand your situation but no yrc is bad for the trucking industry.:GrowUp:

I drive for FedEx Freight and I wish you all the best of luck. I have many family and friends who work for them and I'd hate to see them out of a job along with everybody else. My family drove and worked the docks for many union carriers, my grandpa had his ashes spread at one of the YRC terminals that he drove for and admired so much. If things don't work out, you guys did put up a good fight and I applaud it. Thankyou!!!!

Union or Non Union, we all want the same thing in the end
To be able to have a job in this horrible economy to support our families
When it comes to our families and our homes it's not time to gamble but gather the troops to regroup and come back stronger
I can't even imagine anymore working not thinking every few years a vote or debt equity debocale or whatever keep our
Families in this situation
We the workers, we go to work everyday doing the best for our customers just like everybody else
We have starting wiyh Zollars an upper management who wants more money and perks for them with lower standards and pay for us
That's the fight we are in now but we are at least in the fight instead of on the street
Better days tomorrow