Good luck..

a9faninnc

TB Legend
Credits
To everyone who is starting their new runs this week.I hope they work out in everyones favor.May your miles be good and steady and your wait times be minimal...:1036316054:

To everyone who is starting their new runs this week.I hope they work out in everyones favor.May your miles be good and steady and your wait times be minimal...:1036316054:

thanks 9..I went back to floating,and so far it has worked out great. I got more miles my first week floating than i've had in 2 yrs. I know its only the first week,but I sure hope this means freight might be picking up a little bit.
jan and feb have always been slow in trucking. even when I drove for TL carriers it was slow. If we can make it through the winter,I think we might make it through this storm.:1036316054:

thanks 9..I went back to floating,and so far it has worked out great. I got more miles my first week floating than i've had in 2 yrs. I know its only the first week,but I sure hope this means freight might be picking up a little bit.
jan and feb have always been slow in trucking. even when I drove for TL carriers it was slow. If we can make it through the winter,I think we might make it through this storm.:1036316054:

i was on my extra week and wasn't as lucky as you. i blame on being the first week of new bids , dispatch was trying to get use to the runs also and i just wasn't were the loads where at the right time , i would hate to have their job right now , we as drivers keep us with the runs out of our term and it gets confusing sometimes just imagine keeping all the runs straight .........we have good people in Fish

smoocher

i was on my extra week and wasn't as lucky as you. i blame on being the first week of new bids , dispatch was trying to get use to the runs also and i just wasn't were the loads where at the right time , i would hate to have their job right now , we as drivers keep us with the runs out of our term and it gets confusing sometimes just imagine keeping all the runs straight .........we have good people in Fish

:bowdown:nobody kisses better than you,love you hdog.

I'm getting a little confused at times also. Trying to figure out which bills to pay first. I've never had this problem before , so it will take a little getting used to.

I'm getting a little confused at times also. Trying to figure out which bills to pay first. I've never had this problem before , so it will take a little getting used to.

your not by yourself , some of my floater friends are having the same problem also my friends at other companies are too