Good Samaritan Fail: Ford Truck vs Dodge Truck

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
OMG...How dumb could you be to tow someone like that?
:43 is the dumbest thing you could say about using straps. I kind of wished the whole front end came off now.

[video=youtube_share;dw1xZxUssfs]http://youtu.be/dw1xZxUssfs[/video]

Since I have a 4 banger ford ranger xlt, I am qualified to say "Well, what would one expect with a ford driver"?
Guess he, like so many, fell for the Ford Tough pitch.

Just a wee bit of HISTORY: The first FORD Engine was supplied by DODGE.
Many Chevrolet Limited Slip Drives were/are supplied by Ford 9 inch, so go figure.
Parts ARE interchangeable.
- - - -
Once rid of the ford ranger and the pontiac sunburn (intentional misspelling), I'll only buy foreign.
- - - -
CHUCKLES!!

problem here, he jerked and pulled at a fast speed... he didn't take up the slack, then ease it out....

moron......

Reminds me of the story told years ago when people would push start cars. A man had stalled at a stop sign & had a dragging starter. A woman pulled behind & asked if she could give him a push. He said yes but his car had an automatic transmission & would need to be moving at 30MPH to turn the engine to start. She said OK, the man waited for a while & thought she had left. He looked in his mirror & saw her coming at 30 MPH.

Wow. I forgot about that little role I had in Fandango Train. I was all caught up in that Blazing Saddles gig....:)

Reminds me of the story told years ago when people would push start cars. A man had stalled at a stop sign & had a dragging starter. A woman pulled behind & asked if she could give him a push. He said yes but his car had an automatic transmission & would need to be moving at 30MPH to turn the engine to start. She said OK, the man waited for a while & thought she had left. He looked in his mirror & saw her coming at 30 MPH.
I could've done that in the 71' New Yorker I had and not gotten neer a scratch on it..lol...IDK bout the other car though.
You could knock buildings over with that thing

images

I could've done that in the 71' New Yorker I had and not gotten neer a scratch on it..lol...IDK bout the other car though.
You could knock buildings over with that thing

images

A coworker had a Chrysler like that tank. He was going to a semi-emergency through a bad part of the community when two low lifes had a two way highway blocked & wouldn't let him by & waved a middle finger at him when he asked the one blocking his lane to let him by. He got around by going through a ditch. He went about 50 feet then backed up at a good speed & crashed into the front of the one blocking his lane. He drove off with little damage to the rear bumper but as he looked in his mirror he saw broken headlights, steam & antifreeze running on the road.