ODFL | Goodbye MLB hello recruiting

Yep…gotta make sure we can hit that ot. If we got used to the pay at 55…get used to the pay cut to 45hrs. I said for yrs if they went to paying ot…this is exactly what would happen. Theyll stop us well before 60 like they do with 60 now. We got a raise and ot but ultimately we are going to take a big cut yearly

but for the guys who also like weekend runs this makes it easier for them, less likely to run out of hours
Going be many more line schedules over the weekend with all the new hires,, kiss em weekend runs away

Thats because most of them FXF guys get mileage too for all the FORKLIFT time they get.. more forklift time than windshield time

They keep emailing me, Billo, and I fill out the app, and submit it, then get a response there are no openings in the Lawncare Division? What’s up with that?

82CCCB18-FA8F-4131-B845-D54B7E39DB5C.md.jpg
Hope you don't mind me dropping by to answer your question.
Federal law prohibits age discrimination.
I can't find any law prohibiting the 46 mph rule.
Could Billy be holding this over your head?

Does the Patel equipment have mirrors asking for a friend (Coop)? Needs to have a place to mount lighted antennas.
We're under the assumption Saia doesn't allow such frivolous trinkets on their trucks if it's good enough for Saia, it's good enough for OD, therefore your request must be denied.
The only one permitted the use of this type of gadget would be a Mastio champion.
Thanks for dropping by.

should say we paying much better than fedex freight…,,
Yep! Fedex thinks their good name will keep people applying, but there is one problem. After years of lying to employees and rail and purchase running freight, and layoffs their good name is nonexistent...