SAIA | Goodbye to this headache

Dick Dastardly

Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!
Credits
Well I know it hasn’t been long but someone from the Teamsters Local told me about a union Class A position hiring nearby so I have to bid this headache farewell. I had had enough of the camera harassment and terrible attitude of management here as it were, so I made a call to the Local president to see what he knew about that might be hiring.

He quickly made a phone call and called me back and a few minutes later the company rang my phone for an interview.

I am sitting in the drug test clinic as we speak to get the process started. I wish you guys all the best in your endeavors at Saia. I had gone from number 46 in seniority to number 28 in six months so turnover isn’t something new here. I won’t miss LTL. It sure ain’t what it used to be.

P.S.
It’s goodbye to Saia not Truckingboards. You aren’t that lucky Dave :grin:

Well I know it hasn’t been long but someone from the Teamsters Local told me about a union Class A position hiring nearby so I have to bid this headache farewell. I had had enough of the camera harassment and terrible attitude of management here as it were, so I made a call to the Local president to see what he knew about that might be hiring.

He quickly made a phone call and called me back and a few minutes later the company rang my phone for an interview.

I am sitting in the drug test clinic as we speak to get the process started. I wish you guys all the best in your endeavors at Saia. I had gone from number 46 in seniority to number 28 in six months so turnover isn’t something new here. I won’t miss LTL. It sure ain’t what it used to be.

P.S.
you climbed halfway up the board in 6 months? wth. saia went down the drain. they want to be the new con-way with all the turnover they're agitating

you climbed halfway up the board in 6 months? wth. saia went down the drain. they want to be the new con-way with all the turnover they're agitating
Yes sir. Half of them were voluntary and the other half involuntary. I decided to be voluntary before I became involuntary.

It got a lot worse when they named that woman (I think I can use her first name on here?) the new safety manager in the southeast.

P.S.
Will you now be taking lunch daily also?

P.S.
Good luck to you! The tech in the trucks are god awful but i dont want to start over.