Yellow | Goodbye Yellow Corp.

That letter could have been signed by many YRC Freight, Holland, New Penn, and Reddaway employees! IT'S A CRYING SHAME WHAT'S HAPPENED TO THESE ONCE MIGHTY TRUCKING COMPANIES BECAUSE OF MISMANAGEMENT!

Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing

Sister, I respect your opinion, but the company is not all their fault.
I think you should have wait just a little longer.
Sorry to say, but you will regret it.
Enjoy and have a great retirement time.
:sadwavey:
I'm just a little confused, why would you regret retiring after a long working career?
I go over on the Tforce site, they say if you don't retire you're not decent if you don't retire.
I've been retired 33 yrs, and so far I haven't regretted one day.

I'm just a little confused, why would you regret retiring after a long working career?
I go over on the Tforce site, they say if you don't retire you're not decent if you don't retire.
I've been retired 33 yrs, and so far I haven't regretted one day.
a well deserved retirement.. you've earned it by running over those snow capped mountains in Floridah for all those years. HEHEHE

The only thing I miss is the people who I got to interact with daily..
Just like going to the circus every day.
Good Luck
Agreed, brother! There were the ones who were your friends, the ones you knew were clowns, and the ones who just made you shake your head! I wish the best for anyone who decides to make the decision to retire, regardless of how many years they have in- I retired almost three years ago and never looked back- there is a lot better life on the other side! Take the time to enjoy it!

I have been retired 5 years. I miss people, some of whom I worked with for 30 years. I do not miss the train wreck that YRC Freight (Yellow) had become. Good luck to those who have left. As well as those who have remained.
Same here, some I miss, some I could never miss.
I think some have been reincarnated as Swift drivers.