ABF | Grand Rapids, MI is Lucky

ABF381

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
Credits
I know many people on here likely think I am anti management, but that isn't entirely true.....our morning dock supervisor Justin M. just left on Friday and his first day in Grand Rapids is Monday. He is an Army Vet, honest and a stand up guy......I will give you an example of his honesty...my manager tried to give me a bogus letter (didn't happen) and tried to coerce Justin into lying to cover for him, he wouldn't do it, told him he lies for no one....of course the manager also threatened him by telling him crap like he helps with raises and promotions and Justin didn't budge....he will be missed and you guys are getting a good man, so treat him well.....

I know many people on here likely think I am anti management, but that isn't entirely true.....our morning dock supervisor Justin M. just left on Friday and his first day in Grand Rapids is Monday. He is an Army Vet, honest and a stand up guy......I will give you an example of his honesty...my manager tried to give me a bogus letter (didn't happen) and tried to coerce Justin into lying to cover for him, he wouldn't do it, told him he lies for no one....of course the manager also threatened him by telling him crap like he helps with raises and promotions and Justin didn't budge....he will be missed and you guys are getting a good man, so treat him well.....
What position?

He learned his-- go into ya's