Yellow | Great Day For Teamster Retirees, Present & Future!

Ok brother and sisters, is clear that people that are retired and their pension was in the ropes are the ones benefit right away. For the present Teamsters that are currently working that were cut half way either 10 years or months from retirement, we expect that to be fix too, otherwise Hoffa and his assistants will be liers. Let's put pressure to Teamsters leadership to have a meeting asap to explain how every Teamsters will retire with dignity and was promised to.
Remember, that we agreed by vote to stop two years the pension payment, not forever.

Ok brother and sisters, is clear that people that are retired and their pension was in the ropes are the ones benefit right away. For the present Teamsters that are currently working that were cut half way either 10 years or months from retirement, we expect that to be fix too, otherwise Hoffa and his assistants will be liers. Let's put pressure to Teamsters leadership to have a meeting asap to explain how every Teamsters will retire with dignity and was promised to.
Remember, that we agreed by vote to stop two years the pension payment, not forever.
Time to fight back. I back my pops and my brothers and fellow brothers. What’s the purpose to join a teamsters through yellow now? Yellow and teamsters have got huge bailouts and now it’s time to press restart and operate as a huge regional carrier.

One last thing... .lol
On behalf of all the Teamsters around the country, THANK YOU for your individual tax donation of $260. Oh yeah, I did the math. .lol
Now I can keep my new house, new Cadillac, new travel trailer, and soon-to-be, NEW F-250 4x4 !!!
D A M N, I LOVE 'MERICA.

One last thing... .lol
On behalf of all the Teamsters around the country, THANK YOU for your individual tax donation of $260. Oh yeah, I did the math. .lol
Now I can keep my new house, new Cadillac, new travel trailer, and soon-to-be, NEW F-250 4x4 !!!
D A M N, I LOVE 'MERICA.

A few things. 1. I'm a Teamster 2. I don't pay taxes, I zero out 3. Your math is off, it would be $540 for every working person in the US. Since many don't make enough to pay tax the number for actual taxpaying people would actually be much higher. I wonder how the non Teamsters feel about that when they see the type of Teamster character you represent in your post.

A few things. 1. I'm a Teamster 2. I don't pay taxes, I zero out 3. Your math is off, it would be $540 for every working person in the US. Since many don't make enough to pay tax the number for actual taxpaying people would actually be much higher. I wonder how the non Teamsters feel about that when they see the type of Teamster character you represent in your post.
I already said I pay taxes I will cover for a few that don't want to...lol...kidding brother....but seriously I agree with the part about not gloating...we had a nice thing happen for us, so we shouldn't gloat...if we had a flat tax I would say you are spot on on the amount, but we don't....we have a progressive (damn liberals...lol)tax rate, so you know as well as I do that it will mainly be the top 10% paying for this...plus I read today that there was some closing of loopholes for the wealthy that will recoup 60 billion or so of this bill....if it makes you feel better we will apply that to the pension portion of the bill...

I kept it simple Mr Mathematician.
I divided 330,000,000 in to 86,000,000,000. .lol
Please find a new hobby.
Or better yet, maybe it's time for you to move out of mommy's basement? .lol
Seriously, I'm just picking at you.
Believe me, we're all thankful.

I already said I pay taxes I will cover for a few that don't want to...lol...kidding brother....but seriously I agree with the part about not gloating...we had a nice thing happen for us, so we shouldn't gloat...if we had a flat tax I would say you are spot on on the amount, but we don't....we have a progressive (damn liberals...lol)tax rate, so you know as well as I do that it will mainly be the top 10% paying for this...plus I read today that there was some closing of loopholes for the wealthy that will recoup 60 billion or so of this bill....if it makes you feel better we will apply that to the pension portion of the bill...
I told Mr P that I was picking and we're all thankful.

Social Security is underfunded by over $16 trillion. It's status is critical and approaching insolvency. Maybe the teamsters should bail them out now that they're flush with cash.
Social Security is not underfunded. It just isn't. It is a pay as you go program.

What about the western region yellow? Teamsters ain’t helping over here or they are just being quiet pocketing that money. No relief for us? So we just going dry and no pension for us just 401k? This isn’t fighting for all teamster members. Unless their is something I skipped to read?
Why don't we wait for the for the explanation of the results of the pension relief plan, quit arguing, be relieved.

What about the western region yellow? Teamsters ain’t helping over here or they are just being quiet pocketing that money. No relief for us? So we just going dry and no pension for us just 401k? This isn’t fighting for all teamster members. Unless their is something I skipped to read?
I thought Western States was fully funded?

Why don't we wait for the for the explanation of the results of the pension relief plan, quit arguing, be relieved.
I did make phone calls to the teamsters western pension and they don’t know nothing or had any clue or they don’t have a clue how to answer my questions. So for the most part it isn’t for us right?

I did make phone calls to the teamsters western pension and they don’t know nothing or had any clue or they don’t have a clue how to answer my questions. So for the most part it isn’t for us right?
If you were hired after 2008, no contributions have been made in your name. You do receive contributions to the Teamsters 401k instead. The amount is somewhere in the $2.25/ hr, max 2080 hrs. The amount increases slightly every contract year.

You may contribute 15% pretax from your wages to the plan and an additional 5% after tax.

Social Security's annual Trustees Report came out recently, and it showed Social Security ran a gigantic $9 trillion deficit between last year and this year. The system's long-term unfunded liability is now $43 trillion, up from $34 trillion last year.​

Funny, nobody noticed.​

The unfunded liability is the most important and scariest number in the report. The secretary and his fellow trustees ignored it in their summary statement for the same reason they buried it at the rear end of their report. It's political dynamite.​

It tells old people what they've been promised won't likely get paid in full. And it tells young people that they could be saddled with up to $43 trillion in extra taxes whose payment will provide them absolutely nothing in return.​

Sleepy Joe will fix it.