Grocery Throwers

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
::shit:: fire...we must be busy, no one post a thing anymore! We at Sysco are slammed but I still find time to get on here, I don't have a bunch of stuff to say but I miss you guys, lets get the conversation started again, this board was doing real well then poof, it was gone, lets see if we can get it back before it gets taken away!!!

GT

Awww, Thanks Mike, that makes me feel good, at least you care, so i saw your post about GSF, whats up? Send me a PM if you need to, How are things? Let me know Brother, I wish you well Bro!!!

It's foodshow time again. I'm lucky I have time to pee:cuss:

Plus my overnight run is back ever week:bgroovy:

I might not throw groceries but I work for a grocery company. Does that count? I dont get one much every other day

I might not throw groceries but I work for a grocery company. Does that count? I dont get one much every other day

Of course it counts Money! Your one of us! Bask in the glow of that which is groceries...LOL!!! Without you guys we wouldn't have stuff to throw anyhow, you play a pretty important roll by getting our stuff to us safely and without dumping our pallets!

The good thing here at Gordon is all are loads are floor loaded. and they sure know how to load them there locked solid in there.

New here! I'm currently working in the beer dist. industry working my arse off with a decent salary but I'm intent on finding a well paying food dist job...What companies pay well for your hard work and treat their drivers good? Thanks!