Yellow | Gut check. How many union jobs lost.

Still no potential buyer for your place, Christopher? Dollar Bill really could use the money right about now!! DS.

half the terminals= half the workforce
Not necessarily. Will you have half the bills? No. Look at it as half the terminals, but double the freight per terminal. My guess is 30%, that based on 25% loss from linehaul (including the loss from the UE positions), and 5% city.

The hit will come from mid-level - upper management...
Local cartage should be OK. Small loss on road board that is off set with Utility drivers.

Thats funny here at Bloomington its backwards, Yellow uses 3 terminals to cover what we do in one terminal. I don't understand how we can handle all this freight out of one place around here.

Who knows?

I agree, out here at T-830 I do not think this will have a big effect. However if you look at the diagrams that were used at the transportation conference. The overlap from about K.C. - East is significant. I feel; for the people who are in these areas and will be affected by these changes, but Southern California is a beast unto itself. We have too much freight and not enough facility to handle this area; Especially if we ever get busy again.

But who really knows. these decisions are far above our pay grade and I wish the best to all of those who are affected buy this. GOOD LUCK TO ALL?

:USA: