FedEx Freight | Guy is nuts if real

Screenshot_20221203-124048_Gallery.md.jpeg
the problem is everyone lumps FEDEX as an entirety look at the name is it GROUND? or is it FREIGHT? Ground are contractors and they will put a driver in the seat just to have a warm body. If you look at all FedEx accidents see how many are actually the different companies.
Just like news broadcasting " a big rig hit a car" yada yada yada. Then the public looks at ALL big rigs as the bad guy. When you see an accident an a FedEx tractor is involved all people ( with blinders on) only see FEDEX not weather its "ground" or "freight"..
The news channels that broadcast "big rig accidents" should post the company name. and if the pic is of the truck on the left is the one they are talking about...that's a ground and a broker driver.

the problem is everyone lumps FEDEX as an entirety look at the name is it GROUND? or is it FREIGHT? Ground are contractors and they will put a driver in the seat just to have a warm body. If you look at all FedEx accidents see how many are actually the different companies.
Just like news broadcasting " a big rig hit a car" yada yada yada. Then the public looks at ALL big rigs as the bad guy. When you see an accident an a FedEx tractor is involved all people ( with blinders on) only see FEDEX not weather its "ground" or "freight"..
The news channels that broadcast "big rig accidents" should post the company name. and if the pic is of the truck on the left is the one they are talking about...that's a ground and a broker driver.

Nope, it was freight. My guess is he didn't see the stopped traffic and jumped on the shoulder.

Nope, it was freight. My guess is he didn't see the stopped traffic and jumped on the shoulder.
took a bit for the video to load...looks like western states....still stand by my statement on the difference between Ground and Freight...Have had alot more issues since Freight stated hiring off the streets to fill seats.

we had a ground driver hit one of our freight drivers in the tail and pushed the tailer around hitting two other cars. bad enough the "ground" driver hit two cars before hitting the freight trailer. Freight was stopped for stopped traffic, sitting still with flashers on. SMH

Meh. Nothing to see here. Exit ramp right there. Maybe a touch fast, but I hear air horn in the background. No mention of Yellow ON the white line?
Aside: I always ride outside lines. Waaay too many people drift (rigs & 4 wheelers).
But I see no issue with ya boy there. Hard to gauge his speed.

It's Freight

Meh. Nothing to see here. Exit ramp right there. Maybe a touch fast, but I hear air horn in the background. No mention of Yellow ON the white line?
Aside: I always ride outside lines. Waaay too many people drift (rigs & 4 wheelers).
But I see no issue with ya boy there. Hard to gauge his speed.
Don't justify this bullshit. The ass was running the shoulder. The air horn was a pissed off driver. No matter what it's the perception that people will have that we are all dangerous like that.

Don't justify this ********. The ass was running the shoulder. The air horn was a pissed off driver. No matter what it's the perception that people will have that we are all dangerous like that.
I agree with perception aspect. Trucks are trucks to civilians.

ZZZ….this has been debunked long ago. Fedex has tons of trucks that drive tons of miles. When you factor in injuries/deaths per million miles driven fedex ground and freight actually rank quite high in safety within the top 100 biggest carriers in the country. If memory serves me right (now this research was done awhile back) ground actually rated above freight in safety.

ZZZ….this has been debunked long ago. Fedex has tons of trucks that drive tons of miles. When you factor in injuries/deaths per million miles driven fedex ground and freight actually rank quite high in safety within the top 100 biggest carriers in the country. If memory serves me right (now this research was done awhile back) ground actually rated above freight in safety.
Huh?