FedEx Freight | Guy is nuts if real

Not so sure what is hard to understand about factoring in miles driven to asses a companies safety record ? If a company has 2000 trucks it’s fair to say they are probably going to have more accidents than a company that has 10 or 20. Call it a handicap if you will. The list was compiled a number of years ago on Kevin Rutherfords show (Trucking business and beyond) on Sirius xm. When miles driven were factored in fedex actually had a very high safety rating. IE we all get a bad rap. It isn’t just ground drivers involved that is for sure.

Not so sure what is hard to understand about factoring in miles driven to asses a companies safety record ? If a company has 2000 trucks it’s fair to say they are probably going to have more accidents than a company that has 10 or 20. Call it a handicap if you will. The list was compiled a number of years ago on Kevin Rutherfords show (Trucking business and beyond) on Sirius xm. When miles driven were factored in fedex actually had a very high safety rating. IE we all get a bad rap. It isn’t just ground drivers involved that is for sure.
OK thats great and all but this is about a jackass driver being a jackass.

images
Ground drivers wear nicer flip flops than the Freight guys too.

OK thats great and all but this is about a jackass driver being a jackass.
Well I will say that I’m a freight driver but I was responding because people want to throw ground under the bus like they are horrible drivers. That is just not really a fair picture. I will correct myself however as I think it was actually express that ranked number 2 when compared to the 50 biggest carriers in the United States. Freight and ground were a little above the middle I think.

Well I will say that I’m a freight driver but I was responding because people want to throw ground under the bus like they are horrible drivers. That is just not really a fair picture. I will correct myself however as I think it was actually express that ranked number 2 when compared to the 50 biggest carriers in the United States. Freight and ground were a little above the middle I think.
Well I guess all the idiot ground drivers are in Tennessee area then, because there's alot of them!