XPO | GXO

It made sense to get in on the bottom with XPO stock. ( Buy low sell high ) , but , from what we can see close up , I imagine that I missed my opportunity with XPO.

Remember , I'm no expert and your choices have to fit your circumstances.

Using what I can see , I would think GXO has a lot more upside since it will be purely logistics with little hard assets ( trucks , trailers , buildings, etc... )
I wouldn’t say little hard assets’.They have around 210 million sq ft of warehouse facilities around the globe and quite a few robots in those warehouses. Having said that, they are loaded for bear with their assets and warehouse management software for the optimization of running a very successful logistics operation presently and to scale their logistics biz tremendously in the future.
soooo, buying GXO on the bottom floor sounds like a really smart move to me. But what do I know, I’m just a retired dumb truck driver.

I wouldn’t say little hard assets’.They have around 210 million sq ft of warehouse facilities around the globe and quite a few robots in those warehouses. Having said that, they are loaded for bear with their assets and warehouse management software for the optimization of running a very successful logistics operation presently and to scale their logistics biz tremendously in the future.
soooo, buying GXO on the bottom floor sounds like a really smart move to me. But what do I know, I’m just a retired dumb truck driver.
Read that GXO stock will go on sale later this year, in September if I remember correctly.

How much would it cut into OD’s numbers if they had to pay overtime, pension & paid full healthcare?
Probably a lot, but those full benefits are a thing of the past for most, if not all LTL’s…except maybe time and a half OT. Time and a half after eight incentivized me to stay with my 1st LTL company rather jump ship. Glad I stayed with them cause I was able to save $25 grand in 2 years back in the late 80s and 90s and used that OT to put a down on a house.