XPO | Ha Ha

The magician

TB Regular
Credits
WDV9ERN.jpg

Looks like XCV last night. They were still plowing the yard when I left at 03:30 this morning. Talk about incompetence.
Left about 20 breakers behind.heard they got rid of their regular plow company, they got a good deal on the new one Funniest thing I ever saw. They pulled about 20 doors at a time away from the doors and stuck them in the middle of the yard, and they plowed behind them,and tried to remove the snow With a yard full of dropped sets and trailers everywhere. Shame on me for not taking video. I certainly had the time on my 90 minute hook LMFAO

Left about 20 breakers behind.heard they got rid of their regular plow company, they got a good deal on the new one Funniest thing I ever saw. They pulled about 20 doors at a time away from the doors and stuck them in the middle of the yard, and they plowed behind them,and tried to remove the snow With a yard full of dropped sets and trailers everywhere. Shame on me for not taking video. I certainly had the time on my 90 minute hook LMFAO
FYI if you ever get a pup with the corner ripped off, good chance it came from XCV. Looks like an aluminum scrap yard when there’s no snow on the ground LMFAO