Central Transport | half the fleet down

vijax

TB Lurker
Credits
over half the fleet of trucks at my terminal are down and various repair shops. drivers are being sent home because theres nothing to drive. freight that was picked up the nite before is still sitting on trailers the next day. one repair shop said vitran hasnt paid him since sept 2012. hes got a lawyer and plans to auction off the 6 trucks he has had since sept. for non payment.

over half the fleet of trucks at my terminal are down and various repair shops. drivers are being sent home because theres nothing to drive. freight that was picked up the nite before is still sitting on trailers the next day. one repair shop said vitran hasnt paid him since sept 2012. hes got a lawyer and plans to auction off the 6 trucks he has had since sept. for non payment.
Are they new tractors are pieces of junk that would be junked for parts? This place never ceases to amaze me.

lmfao. this is the first thread of the evening and i'm already laughing. thanks, i needed that. all i need to hear is YUUP at the auction. lol.

And CK told his management team that March was a "make it or break it" month, not good boys.

your in ohio right? long way from mexico,,,, oh well, i have seen them buying trucks in nh before,,,,,,,,,,, have pesos will travel

i remember watching a flatbed come get the old pjax fords and send them down to mexico, at least when pjax ran the show you got a new truck ever 5 years.
your in ohio right? long way from mexico,,,, oh well, i have seen them buying trucks in nh before,,,,,,,,,,, have pesos will travel