Yellow | Happy Belated Birthday Animo916

SevenOfNine

TB Lurker
Credits
Animo916 said:
DS,
since my birthday also just passed with nary a word from anyone, I decided to eat all the cake.:shock:

Silly man! :whistling: :razz:

The trick to getting a birthday greeting on the boards is to have the date in your profile which in turn automatically shows up on the boards calender. Then I will be glad to post a thread of your very own to give you best wishes on your spiecal day

Or if you are to skeered to let the BD date show on the calender,and still want a birthday greet. Private message me your BD and I will "git r dun".

bdgirl8tp.jpg

Sorry I missed your birthday!

Sorry !

You know that I wish you all the well in the world my good friend ,I'm sorry for missing the proper day Animo. Happy late birthday !
Smokestack

Thanks all for the belated wishes.
The trick to getting a birthday greeting on the boards is to have the date in your profile which in turn automatically shows up on the boards calender.
Seven, I checked my profile and the birthdate was there. However, in privacy it said display age only which I just changed to show age and date. It seems strange though, because I got an email birthday greeting from truckingboards.com on the day of my birthday. Anyway, thanks again and a belated Happy Birthday to you as well.

Happy "late" Birthday, my friend. I know you got some of them VA crab cakes from Screwey Louie..........didn't ya???:shades: DS.

Docksteward said:
Happy "late" Birthday, my friend. I know you got some of them VA crab cakes from Screwey Louie..........didn't ya???:shades: DS.

Hey DS he might as well take his boat and travel down the intra coastal way to VA and I'll make one giant crab cake with a candle for him
:birthday:

Amino what does a guy like you do for "BIG FUN IN THE BIG TOWN" on youur B-day. Tell
lamont we got some freight heading your way.