Central Transport | Happy new year "central transport drivers"

ct42long

TB Lurker
Credits
It's a new year lets get on with it , lets retire all those ugly Vitran shirts and hats and logo's that are nothing but a memory, Let's don our nice one size fits all Central caps and coats and and be what your good at making deliveries and pick ups in a timely matter, quit listening to these 5 or 6 Vitran drivers who spread misery and hate with lies and conjecture, So what Central has a bad rap , you get a few people upset about how they don't get they're way, they're like an infection and spread. you guys at Vitran sound like a bunch of spoiled kids who don't like it and wont let go. you know what I say get on with it and lets go or just go .............Happy New Year!!!!!! your all Central Drivers like it or leave just do it nice and quietly, for real there's enough problems everyday just getting started. talk about how much better you are all the time ....your better at complaining, but heres a bonus if you like to complain Central is the place for you....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ,,,,,,

It's a new year lets get on with it , lets retire all those ugly Vitran shirts and hats and logo's that are nothing but a memory, Let's don our nice one size fits all Central caps and coats and and be what your good at making deliveries and pick ups in a timely matter, quit listening to these 5 or 6 Vitran drivers who spread misery and hate with lies and conjecture, So what Central has a bad rap , you get a few people upset about how they don't get they're way, they're like an infection and spread. you guys at Vitran sound like a bunch of spoiled kids who don't like it and wont let go. you know what I say get on with it and lets go or just go .............Happy New Year!!!!!! your all Central Drivers like it or leave just do it nice and quietly, for real there's enough problems everyday just getting started. talk about how much better you are all the time ....your better at complaining, but heres a bonus if you like to complain Central is the place for you....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ,,,,,,

Obviously, you do not take your own advice. Do us all a favor and stay on your beloved CT forum and stop crying the blues on our Vitran Forum. Soon all of the Vitran crew will move on to others jobs, maybe then you will have a better life.

wow somebody get ct42 a wash cloth to wash all the brown spots off his nose and face well aleast vitran had a full uniform ct can only wear those dollar store tshirts

Complaints, yes. Lies? -No.

Prove otherwise.

(By the way.... I'm going to take your advice. Care to guess which advice?) LOLOLOL!!!!!

Complaining huh?I got 4 hrs last week working.While all the ct drivers got there 45-50 everyday.Were supposed to be one company,and not complain huh?See if your family can live on 4 hrs and unemployment i---t

I think you need to talk to somebody about your HOURS missing !!! you are a full-time employee ! NOT part-time!!!!!!!!..............call the EEOC !!! :Rulz:

Complaining huh?I got 4 hrs last week working.While all the ct drivers got there 45-50 everyday.Were supposed to be one company,and not complain huh?See if your family can live on 4 hrs and unemployment i---t

your NOT a part-time employee - get your paper work together - call the EEOC !

I think you need to talk to somebody about your HOURS missing !!! you are a full-time employee ! NOT part-time!!!!!!!!..............call the EEOC !!! :Rulz:

EEOC will side with the employer and tell you to get an attorney. Been there, done that!

You think all you vitran drivers can press like on all of my post so I can be famous?????? You guys are the best.

Obviously, you do not take your own advice. Do us all a favor and stay on your beloved CT forum and stop crying the blues on our Vitran Forum. Soon all of the Vitran crew will move on to others jobs, maybe then you will have a better life.

than why are you over here posting on this forum????? unless you took the step and accepted central transport.... or just giving advice but not taking your own??? I accept you as central drivers.... now press like.......

than why are you over here posting on this forum????? unless you took the step and accepted central transport.... or just giving advice but not taking your own??? I accept you as central drivers.... now press like.......

Nope, Nada, No way. Just dropping by to pester you some more.