Central Transport | Happy new year "central transport drivers"

Central Transport sucks!! And killed a better company then you jack ass!!

you sound angry? central did not kill any one you are referring to the owner of Vitran did that job???????? And he did it so good all his people are in a seriously bad situation literally or mentally and now since our company bought Vitran we are the bad guys, your just an idiot who couldn't help them self's from the (I'M SO ANGRY WITH LIFE I'M GONNA BLAME CENTRAL ) that's cool everyone needs to vent . So what ? Unless you are a central or / Vitran employee how does Central affect you? it doesn't matter we have no control , but I do enjoy getting on here reading the real positive comments and then giving a my own opinion which you also feel compelled to do, you have a good day and later on while your knocking back some adult beverages you can get on here along with everyone else and tell me what your thinking, ha ha ha, see you.

you sound angry? central did not kill any one you are referring to the owner of Vitran did that job???????? And he did it so good all his people are in a seriously bad situation literally or mentally and now since our company bought Vitran we are the bad guys, your just an idiot who couldn't help them self's from the (I'M SO ANGRY WITH LIFE I'M GONNA BLAME CENTRAL ) that's cool everyone needs to vent . So what ? Unless you are a central or / Vitran employee how does Central affect you? it doesn't matter we have no control , but I do enjoy getting on here reading the real positive comments and then giving a my own opinion which you also feel compelled to do, you have a good day and later on while your knocking back some adult beverages you can get on here along with everyone else and tell me what your thinking, ha ha ha, see you.
Matty could have done the same thing that yrc has done with Holland, and kept the two separate but under the same parent company (which is what most of us had hoped for) but no he bought the competition and SHUT THEM DOWN, so yes he did "kill" a good company with lots of loyal employees, I for one in a round about way am glad he did what he did since without him doing what he did I would have never made the move to the company I'm with now.

I don't work for CT but I need to ask you Is this the only trucking job you have ever had?

no it is not, but what does it matter my mortgage is paid my bills are paid I do the best I can do, is that a bad thing that I do it with central??? c'mon man really. I am diligent my truck and trailer is in good order so I don't get bad marks on my license , that's what the shops for???? every one is there own man , central use to be real bad but a lot of good changes have been made, never thought I'd report it but it is what it is ... most people running they're mouth's on here don't know anything about what they have done to alleviate the B.S. that use to be...... so what ever. I'm not all stressed like I use to be, and it works so that's about the best answer I can offer, you don't like it ,read some of r@LS NIGHTMARES OR CONWAYS OR ROADWAYS OR WHO EVER YOU WANT THERES NIGHT MARES EVERY WHERE, PICK YOUR 'S. yes you think a uniform going to set you straight???? every one has crap , everyone has nightmare's ..... you will live them where ever you go ... good luck

Matty could have done the same thing that yrc has done with Holland, and kept the two separate but under the same parent company (which is what most of us had hoped for) but no he bought the competition and SHUT THEM DOWN, so yes he did "kill" a good company with lots of loyal employees, I for one in a round about way am glad he did what he did since without him doing what he did I would have never made the move to the company I'm with now.

congratulation's you have a new path to travel and a new life...

no it is not, but what does it matter my mortgage is paid my bills are paid I do the best I can do, is that a bad thing that I do it with central??? c'mon man really. I am diligent my truck and trailer is in good order so I don't get bad marks on my license , that's what the shops for???? every one is there own man , central use to be real bad but a lot of good changes have been made, never thought I'd report it but it is what it is ... most people running they're mouth's on here don't know anything about what they have done to alleviate the B.S. that use to be...... so what ever. I'm not all stressed like I use to be, and it works so that's about the best answer I can offer, you don't like it ,read some of r@LS NIGHTMARES OR CONWAYS OR ROADWAYS OR WHO EVER YOU WANT THERES NIGHT MARES EVERY WHERE, PICK YOUR 'S. yes you think a uniform going to set you straight???? every one has crap , everyone has nightmare's ..... you will live them where ever you go ... good luck

Guess what...? I gave you a "like". (I'm doing my part to make you famous.)
Why did I do that? -Because you actually said something intelligent. I've said numerous times that I don't sugar coat, I don't lie, and I give credit where it's due.

Buddy, if Central takes care of your equipment and makes timely repairs then I am truly happy for you. That hasn't happened for me and I'm risking tickets almost every time I go out. When I do get stuff repaired, sometimes the work is totally legit and sometimes it's a complete waste of time.
If Central is not shorting your check and you're paying your bills and you're happy- then I don't blame you at all for staying. You are VERY CORRECT when you say each man is "their own man". On this point I am in total agreement with you. If you work hard, pay your bills, protect your license, remain safe, are happy, AND don't break the law- then you should hold your head high. You are a better driver than I am. Accomplishing all of those tasks at Central every single day is near impossible. Take note: I am throwing you a compliment as a fellow professional. (Say
thank-you and you will sound intellectual.)

Now, listen carefully and consider what I say. Your company is one of the WORST LTL companies in the industry. This is not just "my opinion", it is UNIVERSALLY KNOWN. I didn't take anyone's word for it... I came here and personally verified it for myself. I pulled illegal equipment. I made less money. My checks were shorted. I sat and waited to punch in because they couldn't keep scheduling straight. The training was literally nonexistent. The employee turnover is CRAZY! (BOTH Vitran AND Central AND new hires leaving like nothing I've ever seen before!) The terminal manager is a complete d-bag with no credibility whatsoever. (I could elaborate, but what's the point? -EVERYONE in Detroit knows I'm right.)

In short, I'll let you get on here and defend your decision as a professional and "your own man" to stay and make your living here. Do that all day long... And you'll never hear me rebut anything you say.
That said, STOP trying to defend Central as a legitimate company. EVERYONE on this forum knows Central and it's owners and management for exactly what it is... Put simply, it is THE SINGLE WORST LTL CARRIER IN THE INDUSTRY. And sir, as one professional to another- you sound foolish and unintelligent trying to defend it. Do yourself a favor. If you want to be "famous", stop trying to put lipstick on a pig. Stop defending the indefensible. Start telling the truth about it. Say things like "Central may be the worst outfit in the industry, but they can't break me. I'm happy and I'm making money... I'll hold my head high". Say things like THAT and people will look up to you. You'll get your "fame". Keep defending Central and you will continue to appear like an uninformed rookie to EVERYONE in the know.

I am not your enemy. I am someone who would like to see things get better for everyone at Central who decides to stay. Guys like you who have found a way to be happy there could be an important part of that process... If you'd start being honest with yourself and with others. Food for thought my friend.

Guess what...? I gave you a "like". (I'm doing my part to make you famous.)
Why did I do that? -Because you actually said something intelligent. I've said numerous times that I don't sugar coat, I don't lie, and I give credit where it's due.

Buddy, if Central takes care of your equipment and makes timely repairs then I am truly happy for you. That hasn't happened for me and I'm risking tickets almost every time I go out. When I do get stuff repaired, sometimes the work is totally legit and sometimes it's a complete waste of time.
If Central is not shorting your check and you're paying your bills and you're happy- then I don't blame you at all for staying. You are VERY CORRECT when you say each man is "their own man". On this point I am in total agreement with you. If you work hard, pay your bills, protect your license, remain safe, are happy, AND don't break the law- then you should hold your head high. You are a better driver than I am. Accomplishing all of those tasks at Central every single day is near impossible. Take note: I am throwing you a compliment as a fellow professional. (Say
thank-you and you will sound intellectual.)

Now, listen carefully and consider what I say. Your company is one of the WORST LTL companies in the industry. This is not just "my opinion", it is UNIVERSALLY KNOWN. I didn't take anyone's word for it... I came here and personally verified it for myself. I pulled illegal equipment. I made less money. My checks were shorted. I sat and waited to punch in because they couldn't keep scheduling straight. The training was literally nonexistent. The employee turnover is CRAZY! (BOTH Vitran AND Central AND new hires leaving like nothing I've ever seen before!) The terminal manager is a complete d-bag with no credibility whatsoever. (I could elaborate, but what's the point? -EVERYONE in Detroit knows I'm right.)

In short, I'll let you get on here and defend your decision as a professional and "your own man" to stay and make your living here. Do that all day long... And you'll never hear me rebut anything you say.
That said, STOP trying to defend Central as a legitimate company. EVERYONE on this forum knows Central and it's owners and management for exactly what it is... Put simply, it is THE SINGLE WORST LTL CARRIER IN THE INDUSTRY. And sir, as one professional to another- you sound foolish and unintelligent trying to defend it. Do yourself a favor. If you want to be "famous", stop trying to put lipstick on a pig. Stop defending the indefensible. Start telling the truth about it. Say things like "Central may be the worst outfit in the industry, but they can't break me. I'm happy and I'm making money... I'll hold my head high". Say things like THAT and people will look up to you. You'll get your "fame". Keep defending Central and you will continue to appear like an uninformed rookie to EVERYONE in the know.

I am not your enemy. I am someone who would like to see things get better for everyone at Central who decides to stay. Guys like you who have found a way to be happy there could be an important part of that process... If you'd start being honest with yourself and with others. Food for thought my friend.
If I could give 1000 likes to this post I would...........It is the best post that has ever been put on the CT forum.....I will hit JK with a positive reputation hit.......You want more likes 42.......Try to emulate JK because he is the best. He speaks the truth and you can't help but admire that....You want to be famous 42, like I said.........................Emulate my highly respected brother JK.

If I could give 1000 likes to this post I would...........It is the best post that has ever been put on the CT forum.....I will hit JK with a positive reputation hit.......You want more likes 42.......Try to emulate JK because he is the best. He speaks the truth and you can't help but admire that....You want to be famous 42, like I said.........................Emulate my highly respected brother JK.

Why thank you Train. (I don't even know what a reputation hit is... but it sounds nice. lol!)