Central Transport | HappyNewYear,Hope these Idiots in Washington(Disneyland on the Potomac)figure it out.

stunhsif

TB Lurker
Credits
Weather will be good here in Chi-Town through the end of the week. Hope these clowns that govern our lives get their collective minds out of their back sides and stop us from going over the so called fiscal cliff. As one dumb-A$$ who does not know a lot about a lot, I do know that I cannot spend more than I bring in W/O filing bancrupucy. None of us need our 401K's tanking once again and certainly if the government cannot figure this out , it won't be good for any of us, including the company we work for. God Bless !

Weather will be good here in Chi-Town through the end of the week. Hope these clowns that govern our lives get their collective minds out of their back sides and stop us from going over the so called fiscal cliff. As one dumb-A$$ who does not know a lot about a lot, I do know that I cannot spend more than I bring in W/O filing bancrupucy. None of us need our 401K's tanking once again and certainly if the government cannot figure this out , it won't be good for any of us, including the company we work for. God Bless !
It will all work out..America has its share of problem's but we will find a way to come out of this stronger than we ever were. Our leader's have much to lose as well. Hang in there brother...We still live in the greatest place on earth...The U.S.A.

It all has to do with winning and saving face more than the real issues anymore. I am one who says spend less time fighting and trying to one up each other and get down to business, but that will never happen, that is not the way Washington works. Trying to get them in line is like asking the fox to help build the chicken coop.

It all has to do with winning and saving face more than the real issues anymore. I am one who says spend less time fighting and trying to one up each other and get down to business, but that will never happen, that is not the way Washington works. Trying to get them in line is like asking the fox to help build the chicken coop.
And thats really sad too...Because thats not the way the Founding Fathers planned the government to work.