ABF | Harrisburg June 20, 2017, 1 P.M.: Right-To-Work Is Wrong Rally

I and another member on here did just that. No contract, got us nowhere. Yes votes were put on at yrc. Locals are too busy signing bus drivers up at first student.

This is my problem, I'm not on the outside looking in, I went thru it, then I worked at a few "decent" shops around town. They all pretty much suck, and the rank and file around this area think of you as a radical if you want contract enforcement. Why keep sticking your head out for people that are all too happy to roll over.....

I and another member on here did just that. No contract, got us nowhere. Yes votes were put on at yrc. Locals are too busy signing bus drivers up at first student.

This is my problem, I'm not on the outside looking in, I went thru it, then I worked at a few "decent" shops around town. They all pretty much suck, and the rank and file around this area think of you as a radical if you want contract enforcement. Why keep sticking your head out for people that are all too happy to roll over.....

It's mainly an issue of education. Big Business wants only enough "education" with the workforce to foster despair and inaction. It's up to us who care to make an effort........maybe our lifes' work...... to get rid of that sense of despair and inaction.

When we give up......they win.

Very stressful, causes premature aging, hair loss and indigestion. Maybe even subconscious grinding of the teeth.
I have all of those symptoms! Unfortunately, I don't drink, so an antidote is not readily available to me...

Maybe stainless steel dentures.....

It's up to us who care to make an effort........maybe our lifes' work...... to get rid of that sense of despair and inaction.
That sounds good but when it comes down to it most workers' minds are set in stone from the onset and nothing that we say is going to change their minds. I don't know what typical percentages are maybe 40/40/20, with the 20 being undecided and open minded? And during a drive you'll lose more of your 40 than you'll gain of theirs.

It's mainly an issue of education. Big Business wants only enough "education" with the workforce to foster despair and inaction. It's up to us who care to make an effort........maybe our lifes' work...... to get rid of that sense of despair and inaction.

When we give up......they win.

It's 2017, you can be neck deep in it, put forth a lot of effort, do everything right, and still get knocked in the dirt, over and over again. After a while the effort isn't worth it. Why bother repeatedly leading the horse to water?

It's 2017, you can be neck deep in it, put forth a lot of effort, do everything right, and still get knocked in the dirt, over and over again. After a while the effort isn't worth it. Why bother repeatedly leading the horse to water?
Sad, but true. Maybe things will change but from the looks of the incoming crowd I wouldn't count on it.

Our bus is almost full. Hopefully all Locals are. reserve your seats and stop this nonsense...Don't cry about it after its done...Too late then. Tommorrow's the day.

Our bus is almost full. Hopefully all Locals are. reserve your seats and stop this nonsense...Don't cry about it after its done...Too late then. Tommorrow's the day.
Do something bizarre so I can see you on the news.

Do something bizarre so I can see you on the news.
th

The politicians who want right-to-work here should go get elected down South. That's where they belong.

That looks like a sausage party! You had a good day for it though, the heat let up a bit and no rain.