FedEx Freight | Have you noticed

cityslug

TB Lurker
Credits
None of the union carriers are posting about fedex freight and union. They all are paid less than us except upsf and they don't give a crap!

None of the union carriers are posting about fedex freight and union. They all are paid less than us except upsf and they don't give a crap!

Why should we care what other carriers think of our union adventure. Our union will be to our benefit not theirs!

A lot of people care but you guys are the ones ultimately that will decide. I work at big hub at UPSF run into some of you guys. If they ask me questions I try to answer them to the best of my knowledge. Not RARA union stuff just factual information. Some of our biggest opposers of going union are the quickest to file a grievance over some silly BS.

Look I am friendly and professional to all union driver's I come across. Everyone I have talked to is excited for us and hope we succeed, but at the end of the day it is a contract that should be to our benefit. We should care cause we are the ones affected by it.

UPSF has a awesome contract and I'm sure YRC would love to have the same, but UPSF can't be concerned if YRC cares about their contracts etc.

I don't know about less! But i have noticed how the freight business has become a bunch of cry baby's it ain't like it used to be where real men worked in this business now you got guys saying i don't know that route wa wa ! Back in the day they'll send your a$$ home now its take care of the cry baby's thats why the young guys wont vote it's now 80% a$$ kissers and 20% real men that go out there and get it done that's what old school does they don't cry like L B Punks

I don't know about less! But i have noticed how the freight business has become a bunch of cry baby's it ain't like it used to be where real men worked in this business now you got guys saying i don't know that route wa wa ! Back in the day they'll send your a$$ home now its take care of the cry baby's thats why the young guys wont vote it's now 80% a$$ kissers and 20% real men that go out there and get it done that's what old school does they don't cry like L B Punks

Dammmmmmmmmnnnnnnn! Lmao

Back 5 yrs ago when I was still a city driver I would bust my butt to get empty just to be told to take 5 or 6 deliveries off another driver to help him get empty too! It use to make me so mad because I would leave with 16 stops and he would leave with 10 to 12. It would always be hand unloads left on his trailer too.

Wait, I'm confused, (so is RC), are you saying that us old geezers that remember what AF, Viking and Watkins were like and what they were capable of......
That this new company has in our opinions become an abomination that us geezers loudly despise and comment about....,.
That we are a bunch of whiny little bitches?
If that's what you're saying......

Let me guess, You are one of the few (20%) that work your butt off regardless of the treatment dished out, and continue to give it your all, above and beyond? Do you also pull over weight trailers, because they ask/encourage? Do you get off the yard in 25min without checking bills for HazMat, proper placards, securing of freight, or proper pretrips? Sounds like you just might be one of those proud guys...

Wow.....So you think guys the work are unsafe or guys that don't think like you your probably one of those guy's that your wife is the bread winner so you go to work and complain about the world. I'm just saying show up on time do your work and they won't **** with you don't give them a reason don't let them turn ypu in to a lazy cow just saying. Love you like a brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.... your saying guy's that work are unsafe are guy's that don't agree with you your probably one of those guy's where his wife is the bread winner so you go to work and complain about the world. If you show up on time do your work they won't f%@! With you don't give them a reason don't let them turn you in to a lazy cow just saying.Love you like a brother.

Let me guess, You are one of the few (20%) that work your butt off regardless of the treatment dished out, and continue to give it your all, above and beyond? Do you also pull over weight trailers, because they ask/encourage? Do you get off the yard in 25min without checking bills for HazMat, proper placards, securing of freight, or proper pretrips? Sounds like you just might be one of those proud guys...
AKA....Super trucker

This is exactly what management wants! Us running each other down and fighting among ourselves! GO40 I have seen good hard working driver's that went above and beyond fired for stupid reasons! If you like I can give a example that got 3 of our top guys clipped! I use to have your opinion but hard work doesn't protect you ANYMORE here!

I'm still gonna give 100 percent for the customer's sake, and because that's the way I was raised!!

This is exactly what management wants! Us running each other down and fighting among ourselves! GO40 I have seen good hard working driver's that went above and beyond fired for stupid reasons! If you like I can give a example that got 3 of our top guys clipped! I use to have your opinion but hard work doesn't protect you ANYMORE here!

I'm still gonna give 100 percent for the customer's sake, and because that's the way I was raised!!
Im on your side my man, I'm already union & have been for 23 years. I try to help your fight whenever I see fxf drivers on my route most are clueless out of the pocono barn so I give them this website to get informed....

390ae11c92fa95caa238be25a32bf85e.jpg
6a8b38bbbd723357d73243f19140f796.jpg
187c2d23115ffd0de3f214f34b39b046.jpg
902a6f6fe235e0f6e22721d3781927de.jpg

Im on your side my man, I'm already union & have been for 23 years. I try to help your fight whenever I see fxf drivers on my route most are clueless out of the pocono barn so I give them this website to get informed....

That's because the altitude up in them thar hills clouds their judgement :Poke:

Check my past posts...there's a few in a YRC thread and a UPSF thread about what we're doing. I love how the nay sayers are the ones who would lose their favouritism.