R&L | Health Ins.

Nobody did, I am just asking because every year there are changes and they never tell us, we have to figure it out when we see it. I am just trying to get a leg up

That's how rumors get started. I've been with R&L 14 yrs. I think the insurance has changed 2 times, maybe 3. That is hardly every year.

That's how rumors get started. I've been with R&L 14 yrs. I think the insurance has changed 2 times, maybe 3. That is hardly every year.

They have changed every year i have worked here, started with united at 10 bucks a week with low co-pays and deductibles, then blue cross, the amount i pay has increased every year with copays and deductibles raising every year. i don't know about you but those are changes to me. i am at 52 a week now and i think last year it was 45?? don't remember. These are not rumors, these are FACTS. i have been here 5 years and something has changed every year which makes that a total for me at........ ding ding dign we have a winner!!!!! 5

In 2009 my weekly payroll ded. went from $18 to $25.
In 2010 went from $25 to $30.

Not sure how you went from $10 to $52, but, I'll guess YOU changed your plan maybe from the old CORE plan to the PLUS plan, also I'd guess you went from the Single plan to the Family plan.

As far as co-pay changed from $15 to $20, when they changed to Anthem. They also added a $100 ER co-pay at that time.

IF I added up every dime I have payed out of pocket in healthcare cost, including Medical, Dental, co-pays, payroll deduction, prescriptions, I'm still THOUSANDS ahead.
You'll never hear me complain about the cost or coverage of our insurance.

Since you seem to make your own opinions I guess I have to lay it out like a third grader for you. I am not complaining I was merely asking a simple question. You should go back and re read all the posts. Also I did not say that it went from 10 dollars to 52 dollars in 1 year, I did get married and change plans, but that is not factored in to the changes I am talking about. If you ask me I believe we have a pretty good insurance. So if you don't have any pertinent information I would appreciate it if youleave my post alone so I can maybe get my questions answered. You need to find out the facts before you start assuming what someone is it saying

Wow
Your post is here for all to see and comment on , I'm not stopping anybody from reading or commenting so you can get the answer you want, even if there is no answer, because your question is out in left field.

I never said your ins. went up in one year.

"You need to find out the facts before you start assuming what someone is it saying"
AS DO YOU

i have question maybe someone can help me we have 3 insurance blue cross in some place united and one more can we pick which one we would to have since this is rl carriers plan

i have question maybe someone can help me we have 3 insurance blue cross in some place united and one more can we pick which one we would to have since this is rl carriers plan

I didn't know we had 3, I do know that i did not have an option as to which company to choose from. So i would say no because each state is different in health care aspects

Careful what you post here Tagalong, Bullwagon might thinks your messing up HIS thread so nobody can answer his question. :stirthepot:

I realized that I will not get any info so I decided that I would walk beside him and be childish as well. :)

For me, 52 bucks is a real bargain. last job I had before coming here was 152.00 a week

It is crazy how much some people have to pay, i have a friend that pays about 200 a week for single, and his deductibles and copays are 3 times as much as ours

dont pass 5000 on ur pills if you do you will pay half of where evere ur pills cost if ur pills cost 500 and you pay 50.00 at the store if u pass that 5.000 limit you will pay 250 to get ur pills