XPO | Health Insurance?

beingpissed on said:
My wife and I have no problem with Cigna, they have taken care of us all these years, yes the premuims we pay and the deductables are a hard pill to swollow.But You do have a choice to opt out. I would maybe,"just maybe" shop around and purchase some on your own. And again with that being said, let's get to trucking in our air conditioned Cascadias. They are cold huh?[/ you are likely to not have much problem out of Cigna until you have a major event come up. I never had one problem with them at all for many many years until now. Enjoy that cascadia.

beingpissed on said:
My wife and I have no problem with Cigna, they have taken care of us all these years, yes the premuims we pay and the deductables are a hard pill to swollow.But You do have a choice to opt out. I would maybe,"just maybe" shop around and purchase some on your own. And again with that being said, let's get to trucking in our air conditioned Cascadias. They are cold huh?[/ you are likely to not have much problem out of Cigna until you have a major event come up. I never had one problem with them at all for many many years until now. Enjoy that cascadia.
Use the fund insurance..its basicly free and no co pays. Atleast do that instead opt out. That's stupid