FedEx Freight | Hello from Afghanistan

TOAD

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello fellow freight haulers. Everything is well in Afghanistan. Just wanted to give my fellow drivers a shout and let them know how I am doing. For those who don't know me, I am a fellow FedEx Freight road driver out of COU. I was activated by the national guard in DEC.

I was suggested by Familyman and fellow driver's to join and leave my address for here so they could send care packages.

My address
Robbie Roth
Nangarhar ADT
Jalalabad PRT
APO AE 09310

My email
[email protected]

Everyone take care and I will try to keep you posted on our fun here.

Toad

Thank you for serving America, tell all of them we said Hi and thanks, If you run out of shaving cream, tooth paste or anything we can afford that you need, please list it here and we will do our best to get a package together to send you.

Thanks

Thank you for serving America, tell all of them we said Hi and thanks, If you run out of shaving cream, tooth paste or anything we can afford that you need, please list it here and we will do our best to get a package together to send you.

Thanks

afford??? you work for FedEx

I work the dock with a couple COU drivers, and they are great guys. I'll be contacting Rob. Thanks Jeff. (Volare 1ST CAV )

Robbie (Toad),

Glad to see you found us and all is well over there.

I'll let everyone know how you're doing, Rat said to take care of that flag for him ;)

Now get out there and grow something!! LOL

FM

Thank you for serving our country Brother!!!!!

Take care of yourself and return home safely when you complete your mission.

Hey Robbie,

Glad to know you are well and are doing great. I actually thought of you today. It is that time of year again for the TDC stuff and we got our info packs yesterday and the books today. We are going to miss you this year. But I certainly will pass on to the appropriate people that you are well.

Be safe and hope to see you soon!

Prayerfully,
TNBATMAN

Thanks for the update Toad glad all is well get your job done over there and get home take care.

Fish

Take care of yourself and everyone else over there. Come home so you can complain about work with the rest of us!

Toad welcome to the boards !
Thank you for your service to the U.S.A.
We are proud to have you here .
Be safe my friend and hurry home.