XPO | Hello

Dwell Time

The Dude
Credits
Good morning. First timer - first post. Just thought I say hello. Been with this outfit for almost 20 years now and I’ve never seen or experienced what’s going on with our company as of current. Just by thumbing through some of the posts it looks to be the same across the board, at least I know we’re not the only ones…I work out in the “U” region.

I could go on at length but duty calls, have a safe day.

Good morning. First timer - first post. Just thought I say hello. Been with this outfit for almost 20 years now and I’ve never seen or experienced what’s going on with our company as of current. Just by thumbing through some of the posts it looks to be the same across the board, at least I know we’re not the only ones…I work out in the “U” region.

I could go on at length but duty calls, have a safe day.

Safe days are the best days. Be safe yourself, driver.

Hi everyone I'm new on here to .I was wondering if we still get safety points and if we do where can I go to use them? I asked management and to no surprise they were clueless, thanks in advance for any answers.

Hi everyone I'm new on here to .I was wondering if we still get safety points and if we do where can I go to use them? I asked management and to no surprise they were clueless, thanks in advance for any answers.
Log onto myxpo.xpo.com and there is a link for Safety Rewards. That will bring you to a page where you can shop for items that you can redeem your safety points for. Drivers accumulate 194 points per 30 day calendar period,working accident and injury free(preventable).

Last edited: