Hello,

StewieGriffin said:
cleveland, columbus, cinci, chicago and somewhere in virginia.

I was just curious because your own company web page says the Vitran still covers this area. And there is no news that on the web page about them openning this up. I work for Holland and have not seen a NEMF anywhere around these area's you mentioned. That is not to say they are not there.

i heard they were moving in old dominions old terminal in columbus and there is no way that will be ready by september 5th

heard they were moving in old dominions old terminal in columbus and there is no way that will be ready by september 5th
I work for OD and that place was in bad shape. The yard is small as well. Im sure they'll refurbish the place before you move in, but it does need alot of work

ya i work for pjax over on krieger ct and went over and looked at it and its in bad shape windows broken,yard overgrown god nows what the inside looks like

sept 5th is the roll out day for the new barns. we in cleveland have been bustin our butts cleaning and painting, and picking up new tractors and stuff. really can't wait to get this show on the road. this is phase 1 of 6 scheduled expansions for nemf. the plan is to go as far west as MN, and WV and KY to the south of us. looking forward to a lot of growth.

that's incorrect, we didn't do anything friday but continue to prepare the terminal for business on tuesday. i'd have to say that the site is wrong.

The website is not wrong. Althought the official opening is Sept 5, 2006. However, on 9/5 the new barns need freight to deliver!! So 9/1 is when we in the NEMF core area can accept freight the will be delivered by NEMF and not Vitran.

MontanaNY said:
The website is not wrong. Althought the official opening is Sept 5, 2006. However, on 9/5 the new barns need freight to deliver!! So 9/1 is when we in the NEMF core area can accept freight the will be delivered by NEMF and not Vitran.
we aren't delivering anything 9/5, pickups only.