Yellow | HELP ME stop the harrasment

Skinnytrucker

TB Regular
Credits
I have an @$$h%le for a supervisor in my barn that I am getting very tired of. He has cussed me, gotten directly into my face as well as others in a very intimidating manner and is just simply a pain in the keester to work with. I have gone to both of my stewards about this and the only thing that is ever done is a meeting with the terminal manager. So, my question is has anyone ever utilized the 800# for harrasment that Big R has set up and if so how well did it work for you. Secondly I would like to file a grievance on this supervisor but I cannot find any article in N.M.F.A, Central Region to file on. I have learned from past experience you must have an article to file under or it will fall on deaf ears. I am not seeking any monatary value just that the company remove this person from our barn. Thank you in advance for any and all help in this matter. B.T.W. please don't p.m. me with the answers to my questions I would like for you to post them openly so that it may help another brother or sister out as well.

The 800 number you refer to is to keep these type of complaints 'in house' and not have you seek a lawyer outside of the Union etc..

You need to have proof of this harrasement other than a witness. Spend $60.00 for a voice activated recorder.......

I agree, 800 number a waste of time. Be very carefull with recording device. Won't be able to find it again but UPS driver got into trouble with one off those on job. And this won't help much I know. But next time he's in your face. tell him how sorry you are that his pension is frozen and that it had to be a kick in the knads to have his bonis cut and that you understand why he's so miserable and know he would never act like this under normal circumstances. What I guess I'm saying it's all mind games, right now he's wining, and in the end they all (mgmt) come and go.

say its not so rdwy sups harrasing the work force thats all they know how to do you and your bros and sis can file grievences all that counts is that you have a paper trail make sure whenever they talk to you you have a witness write down time date have a notebook with you at all times that will freak him out recording devices are against the law they wont hold up in hearing good luck keep the faith.

Thank each and everyone of you for not only helping me with great advice but also responding so quickly. Now to bring you all up to speed against others advice I did take the time to call the 800 #. They call themselves the Ethics and Compliance Department. It is a 3rd party group. I spoke with a very nice guy by the name of Glenn. He asked me a series of questions first and then proceeded to ask me in details about the situation in question. I found him to be very helpful and understanding in the matter. He gave me a password to access my report which I can find online or by phone in 3 to 5 days. I will keep you al updated as it goes along and if anyone out there knows an article to file this in a grievance please let me know and again Thank You for all of your help.

I would like for you to post them openly so that it may help another brother or sister out as well.

Start this today! I was told this by a person who practices law to write down everything you remember with times and dates. Then keep up with that journal from here on out. Every now and then mail yourself these records and do not open them, keep sealed! The postal service stamps all mail with date/time on it. As a result, this will hold up in a court of law in most cases from what I was told directly. In addition, if others have this happening too, document that also.

Finally, this is called Positive discharge techniques in HR. Basically, you force the person to quit and/or do something to justify termination, it is harassment. In closing, file on it if you can and even better with more then one person. Also, the 800 number or Ethics-point is only there to silence the ordeal from the outside world, completely unethical.

say its not so rdwy sups harrasing the work force thats all they know how to do you and your bros and sis can file grievences all that counts is that you have a paper trail make sure whenever they talk to you you have a witness write down time date have a notebook with you at all times that will freak him out recording devices are against the law they wont hold up in hearing good luck keep the faith.
Welcome to the boards, barndog1!:1036316054: Nice first post. DS.

Thank each and everyone of you for not only helping me with great advice but also responding so quickly. Now to bring you all up to speed against others advice I did take the time to call the 800 #. They call themselves the Ethics and Compliance Department. It is a 3rd party group. I spoke with a very nice guy by the name of Glenn. He asked me a series of questions first and then proceeded to ask me in details about the situation in question. I found him to be very helpful and understanding in the matter. He gave me a password to access my report which I can find online or by phone in 3 to 5 days. I will keep you al updated as it goes along and if anyone out there knows an article to file this in a grievance please let me know and again Thank You for all of your help.
Please keep us up to date. My experience was that a call stoped in its tracks. I seen the call made and know a investigation was not performed as I was the one that witnessed infraction. I sure hope you have better luck. :1036316054:

Hey brother call your Ba. and have him come down to the terminal when the Sup. is there and jump all over his rear end.Thats what happened at my terminal with one of the ahole sups.and it cured the problem.

Toby135 there is no way my B.A. can hold a stick compared to those GREAT men of labor that you have in your local. At one time i'm certain he was full of spit and vinegar but nowwadays he just wants to have a meeting. Thanks anyway though.

The 800 number you refer to is to keep these type of complaints 'in house' and not have you seek a lawyer outside of the Union etc..

You need to have proof of this harrasement other than a witness. Spend $60.00 for a voice activated recorder.......

All you have to do is put your cell phone on record audio and it wll record the conversation through the phone or put it in your pocket on record audio and it will record your face to face conversation

Heck next time he walks up in a trailer shut the door scan a bunch a bills on and send his a$$ to mexico problem solved lol.

This video makes me think of LCP-Yellow and the way they try to go about things there. Also, thought of this thread and perhaps it could help bring light to the problem and what the abusive people in management are trying to accomplish...