Yellow | Help on Rumor

sourpickle

TB Lurker
Credits
A friend of mine just called me this weekend saying that he talked to a Yellow freight guy this past Friday. And he told him that they just had a meeting about Roadway and Yellow Freight Merging with in the next 2 years. Anybody here anything about this. He said he was down in the valley in south Texas when he herd this.

A friend of mine just called me this weekend saying that he talked to a Yellow freight guy this past Friday. And he told him that they just had a meeting about Roadway and Yellow Freight Merging with in the next 2 years. Anybody here anything about this. He said he was down in the valley in south Texas when he herd this.

It has been happening since Yellow bought Roadway in 2003, a step at a time. I think everybody who works at these two companies knows this will be finalized at some point in the future. But exactly when is anybody's guess.

I was looking right now at the usf Holland forums and i was reading that they are hearing the same thing also. So I guess we will wait and see.

Hey Sourpickle...don't believe every thing you here.The rumors will kill you.Just another trucker B.S. story.I have a friend who has a friend who knows this guy that said... blah blah blah you get the drift!

It has been happening since Yellow bought Roadway in 2003, a step at a time. I think everybody who works at these two companies knows this will be finalized at some point in the future. But exactly when is anybody's guess.

you means I was lied to when everybody said not to worry, nothing will change after Roadway was bought. There is a plan and we's just not privy to the details boys.

So are alot of other stocks, whats your point.

The point is that Yrc is sitting at the lowest right now.at 14.00 Saia is sitting at 16.06 and abf at 34.31 conway at 49.77. OD at 31.21. See yrc is loseing money. Like the other companys but other companys have a little more ground to play with.

yellow has been a worthless company 4 years. now they bought 2 good companys & are ruining them 2!! what a perfect plan to take the teamsters out of truckin have yellow run all the companies in the ground. that is what they do best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a perfect plan to take the teamsters out of truckin have yellow run all the companies in the ground. that is what they do best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you all of the way and welcome to trucking boards!
WELCOME56.GIF

yellow has been a worthless company 4 years. now they bought 2 good companys & are ruining them 2!! what a perfect plan to take the teamsters out of truckin have yellow run all the companies in the ground. that is what they do best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bingo!!

I smelled a "rat" back when CF went belly-up.

I dont know whats gonna happen for sure but you can bet on one thing for sure:

These freight companies dont give a rats-@$$ about you or me. Its the "bottom-line" with these creeps!

Nuff said !!:ranting:

I agree that the CEO's of the world could care less about us. Why should they? They are controlled by the share holders who only care about$$$$Profits. The Ceo brings profits up even though the company is bleeding cash they reward him with a big fat Raise. Makes sense to me. Mean while let you labor union play divide and conquer and bring in a less then garbage contract. Yellow is not who we should be angry with its the Teamsters that need to be delt with because of this sub par contract. It did not matter whether we voted Yes or no on this contract Yellow will do what Yellow wants to do.

I agree that the CEO's of the world could care less about us. Why should they? They are controlled by the share holders who only care about$$$$Profits. The Ceo brings profits up even though the company is bleeding cash they reward him with a big fat Raise. Makes sense to me. Mean while let you labor union play divide and conquer and bring in a less then garbage contract. Yellow is not who we should be angry with its the Teamsters that need to be delt with because of this sub par contract. It did not matter whether we voted Yes or no on this contract Yellow will do what Yellow wants to do.

I've been saying the same thing. Before and after the vote!!!