Yellow | Helping with "Velocity"

TiredDvrsWife

TB Veteran
Credits
Yellow announced that in order to help with the running of the new program they are offering a new incentive:
sextgoldilocks-l.jpg

The driver with the best performance of the week get to take their "prize" home for the weekend. But she has to be brought back Monday morning. Good work and good luck guys!

***Yellow will not be held responsible for wives :chairshot::nutkick: the driver

Gggrrrhhh

yellow announced that in order to help with the running of the new program they are offering a new incentive:
sextgoldilocks-l.jpg

the driver with the best performance of the week get to take their "prize" home for the weekend. But she has to be brought back monday morning. Good work and good luck guys!

***yellow will not be held responsible for wives :chairshot::nutkick: The driver
yeeeiiiks!!!.seee yooo on tuesday!!!

Finally, someone who understands us. Tired, you should work for Yellow. When I take a night off, they send me a warning letter. I was thinking of taking tonight off but have never been more motivated to go in. See you on the Thru-way :smilie_132:

Finally, someone who understands us. Tired, you should work for Yellow. When I take a night off, they send me a warning letter. I was thinking of taking tonight off but have never been more motivated to go in. See you on the Thru-way :smilie_132:

They have their ways of keeping their workers motivated here at LCP and you gotta be tough to make it here. This place ain't for girls, or SISSY'S! :biglaugh:

I want my money back!!!

I want a refund in full. I saw the cute lil bunny in Yellow and went to work as I said I would. Had 2.5 hours of breakdown, called at the hotel late, crazy via and the only woman that was offered to me was a 4'4", 250lb toothless wonder at the Indian Castle service plaza.

NOT AT ALL WHAT WAS ADVERTISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:toxic::toxic::toxic::toxic:

I want a refund in full. I saw the cute lil bunny in Yellow and went to work as I said I would. Had 2.5 hours of breakdown, called at the hotel late, crazy via and the only woman that was offered to me was a 4'4", 250lb toothless wonder at the Indian Castle service plaza.

:toxic::toxic:
OH MAN!!! Now you done it. :hide: Some women somewhere is gonna lecture us for sure. :hysterical:

:toxic::toxic::toxic::toxic:
Could you tell her that I am wondering when she is coming home? Tell her the kids miss her and the laundry is piling up too. (And tell her to stop on the way home and get us another 5 gallons of that wine we drink.......you know, the GOOOOOOOOOD stuff

:hysterical::biglaugh::hysterical::biglaugh:

::::singing:::: You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille! Four hungry children and a crop in the field........

Could you tell her that I am wondering when she is coming home? Tell her the kids miss her and the laundry is piling up too. (And tell her to stop on the way home and get us another 5 gallons of that wine we drink.......you know, the GOOOOOOOOOD stuff

Oh, I wouldn't lecture him. I'd just wonder if the lovely "incentive" ran out the back door after seeing HIM. But I'm NOT going to say ANYTHING like that. Not at all. No mention of fat bellies, chew baccker (arkiesaw accent) and no bath for a week smell. No-sir-ree, NOT me! :1036316054::funky: No lecture from ME

OH MAN!!! Now you done it. :hide: Some women somewhere is gonna lecture us for sure. :hysterical:

whiners

Yellow announced that in order to help with the running of the new program they are offering a new incentive:
sextgoldilocks-l.jpg

The driver with the best performance of the week get to take their "prize" home for the weekend. But she has to be brought back Monday morning. Good work and good luck guys!

***Yellow will not be held responsible for wives :chairshot::nutkick: the driver

I can hear the complaints in the drivers room about their prize already! (Whiners)