Yellow | Hey Baltimore?

Animo916

TB Veteran
Credits
Just curious.
How is that new TM we sent from 187 doing down your way?
nationalenquirer_logo360x75.png

Inquiring minds want to know.:hysterical::hysterical:

lamont the clown.............. there is a new coo coming to baltimore...........kick that over size ahole out the door ..........sounds like a good change to me lmfao

He's not even TM material, but what do they know?
I once compared him to sh*t, but that was unfair to the sh*t.:hysterical:

671 sent a "nice one" to Richmond a couple years ago. I don't hear anything out of that barn...........I guess they like him!! LOL DS.

You mean Monty is not walking with a stick in his hand:hysterical::hysterical:he is just one big azzhole he try and try to break Break BROOKLYN butthat would never happen we see them come and go :smilie_132::hysterical:bye Monty

671 sent a "nice one" to Richmond a couple years ago. I don't hear anything out of that barn...........I guess they like him!! LOL DS.

"Look up in the sky ????? is it a bird , a plane ????? naw its the walking eagle going airborne" :biglaugh:

Don't park your car too close to the barn:horse::shades:

Hey Baltimore do me a favor Tell Lamont we need a shoe shine boy in Brooklyn lmao:hysterical: is that azhole still there or did he get the boot :smilie_132: i bet Calvin is using Lamont like the ***** that he is oh yeh one more thing tell Lamont that our steward Mike said Lamont is just a ***** and if he would of try to shake down a Teamster like he did to the ILA dock man there would have been a war.He made a dock man give him 200 $ and said he was giving it to Christina smiles and if the dock man would have said no he was going to fire him i know that money went in Lamont's pocket like i said he always was a piece of crap now go shine my shoes boy:biglaugh:

Hey,187 Lamont has been mostly low key at 155. We already have a huge a**hole here now from the old 155 (paul b.) asst. tm. I dont see calvin much he comes in at night. But any info you guys have Im sure will help us :smilie_132:

That's how he operates. Did the same thing at 187. Starts off in the background to find out who will become his little :mfight: and who are the :holysheep: He will then pal out with the :mfight: and pick on the :holysheep:

At 187 it turned out that he gathered the jerks into his flock.....(birds of a feather) and picked on the straight shooters. He is a power hungry moron that has no business being in control of a facility or it's people. His idea of control is divide and conquor, get the whole terminal at odds with each other, play one person against the other. He will change everything to suit his needs. His biggest attribute is he lies through his teeth. Watch him like a hawk!! Do not trust him. Keep the guys united and it will drive him crazy.

It has taken a while, but 187 is almost back to the way we were before he got here. There is more unity among the men, things Lamont took away from us, have been restored, and the guys seem to enjoy coming to work again. Bottom line is, the terminal is running smoothly again.

Hey Baltimore we at Brooklyn just heard the news about Lamont as much as we disliked him we hope that things go OK for him it sucks to know anyone with Leukemia its funny how things happen he was a guy that could care less for anybody but himself he try to make peoples lives a living hell firing people with having no regard for there family's and now all the people that he try to screw are praying for him you see we are good people in Brooklyn one thing has nothing to do with the other we hope you get better Lamont cause we love to rag on ya god bless and we hope it all turns out for the best ......maybe this will change how Lamont deals with people now:sadwavey::sadwavey: