Yellow | Hi Visibility Vests

realityofitall

TB Regular
Credits
Can someone point me in the right direction for a heavy duty vest that I can use on occassion ? I have to wear a vest at a customer location or they wont take the freight at all. Safety guy from 123 was in the other day to give us all handjobs and cookies about the cameras in trucks and said that if your in the yard now you also need a vest. Thanks to all that reply.

We just got a new TM on Monday and he has been gone all week since his meet and greet. He came from Harrisburg. Donmoyer is his name. So getting anything ordered from anyone is going to be a difficult task to say the least but if I see the man I will mention it to him.

We just got a new TM on Monday and he has been gone all week since his meet and greet. He came from Harrisburg. Donmoyer is his name. So getting anything ordered from anyone is going to be a difficult task to say the least but if I see the man I will mention it to him.
Donmoyer?, wonder if he's any connection to the dry bulk outfit?

Can someone point me in the right direction for a heavy duty vest that I can use on occassion ? I have to wear a vest at a customer location or they wont take the freight at all. Safety guy from 123 was in the other day to give us all handjobs and cookies about the cameras in trucks and said that if your in the yard now you also need a vest. Thanks to all that reply.

Company should provide, but if you absolutely need to get one on your own Harbor Freight has them.

http://www.harborfreight.com/reflective-safety-vest-large-94701.html

Won't be long and they will want P&D drivers to use their personal phones :hide:

I keep my cell phone with me on the road all the time. Got to keep up with the latest technology.

bfjAqXt.jpg

They require a vest and do not supply them ???

Twisted.... You guys are twisted!
But aren't we all!
YRC is required to supply employees a vest if needed.
Period. But say more... Say more!