Yellow | Highway Men

CVE_CISCO_1

TB Lurker
Credits
This Thread is for all Teamster Linehaul and Feeder Drivers "We are the Highway Men" not peddalers we are the elite few that keep our terminals supplied with freight. So, be proud to be called Highway Men because I am...:smilie_132:

why is there nothing good to read on here lately just a bunch of bull when is the next chance of operation gone to be posted? what will we fight for in the next contract? or will there be a next contract? let put out some real information that is worth reading some useful information come on guys get it together

StlDockWorker said:
what hotel do the drivers use when staying in kc mo ?
We stay at the Best Western on the southwest corner of S. Noland Rd at I 70 in KCM, but I have heard we will be changing motels in KCM or already might have. Being a STL driver , I don't lay in KCM that often.

StlDockWorker said:
what hotel do the drivers use when staying in kc mo ?
It's the Best Western on the northwest corner of I-70 and Noland Rd. I'm not sure when, but soon it'll be at the Clarion (the former Adam's Mark) by the stadiums.

stldude44 said:
It's the Best Western on the northwest corner of I-70 and Noland Rd. I'm not sure when, but soon it'll be at the Clarion (the former Adam's Mark) by the stadiums.
I failed miserably ,It is indeed the northwest corner

dirty699 said:
why is there nothing good to read on here lately just a bunch of bull when is the next chance of operation gone to be posted? what will we fight for in the next contract? or will there be a next contract? let put out some real information that is worth reading some useful information come on guys get it together

I have a question..why do road drivers at BHM have to pay $5.00 more a month union dues to Local 612 than any other local with road drivers in it in the Southern region?
I noticed the memo on the board there awhile back.....Just curious....KK

BTW......

new overflow hotel in STP, days inn, right across the street from the holiday inn.....

good, fast, easy to log on, high speed wireless network>>>> nice.......

mikeeeeeeee