Holland | hiring on at usf holland.

local61man

TB Lurker
Credits
hollands taking apps in my area in spartanburg s.c and i was wondering how difficult it is to hire on. i have a misdomeaner and it might help to know what i might be up against.driving record is clean and will not be a problem.

i have a misdemeanor too and i notice that most companies ususally dont care unless its theft which is what i got and it made it hard for me looking for anykind of job, good luck.

holland doesn't seem to be normal when it comes to hiring. i have a clean record and got turned down when they re-opened albany. I'd bet you'll get in without any problem...:wavey: :wavey:

local61man said:
hollands taking apps in my area in spartanburg s.c and i was wondering how difficult it is to hire on. i have a misdomeaner and it might help to know what i might be up against.driving record is clean and will not be a problem.

After you pass a drug screen, stress test,driving test,and a physical,you might get hired.Then for the first 30 days,you're basically put through a witch hunt.(The HR woman in Michigan really takes her job seriously) Keep your mouth shut for that 30 days and have a really stupid look on your face and you'll fit right in. GOOD LUCK!!!!:chairshot:

Shop gng RedStar men were a whole differnd thing everybody gets screwed either first time or second just over 2 years now and is just as ugly