Yellow | Hoffa Campaign: Funded By Your Dues!

Met Mr Hoffa at the Detroit terminal the other day. He seemed very relaxed and was not asking for votes. He came with a couple of people and not a ton of people asking for votes. I felt honored to meet him and would give my vote if was a teamster member.

Dollar Bill In Detroit For Hoffa Campaign?

Met Mr Hoffa at the Detroit terminal the other day. He seemed very relaxed and was not asking for votes. He came with a couple of people and not a ton of people asking for votes. I felt honored to meet him and would give my vote if was a teamster member.
Thanks for your comments Mr. Zollars!:438:

Isn't this what pos hoffa acused Ron Carey of doing, using onion money for campaign expenses and got the gooberment to expell him?

On top of that it seems that Mr's Hoffa and Hall are suddenly making "calls of concern" to UPS's shop stewards seeking information on UPS's violations and what needs to be done. Why didn't they do this five years ago, four years ago or three years ago?? This clown really needs to go but I don't think an election will do it. Maybe a challenger can overturn an election like Hoffa did to Ron Carey?

Who knows what the truth is.all I know is what we are going through at yrc.id like to have a meeting on returning 5% of our pay.then moving on to get our other 10%.the union was quick to take away 15%.if you look at your check stub.you'll see where our concessions are going.equity benefit union.I don't know how much of that money makes it to the company.I believe it doesn't take a vote to restore some of our concessions.just one call from the union does it all.please consider restoring our money mr.candidate or Ms.candidate.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Forum Runner