TForce | Hoffa's VP runs against him

Do you know, I have been told by other drivers that after they did that in Louisville Holland started running a lot of freight around Louisville through Indianapolis and Cincinnati. I don't know if that is true or not, but the guy that was telling me said that the guys in Louisville lost a lot of work after that day?

Do you know, I have been told by other drivers that after they did that in Louisville Holland started running a lot of freight around Louisville through Indianapolis and Cincinnati. I don't know if that is true or not, but the guy that was telling me said that the guys in Louisville lost a lot of work after that day?
You know they had to put them on punishment.

Your post makes you sound kind of like a tool, maybe I misinterpreted what you said. I thought I was doing my research by asking the guys on here what they thought about the guy. It's kind of like asking a question when you are riding in the van to the motel, it's where I find out some of my best information. What the hell does "be your own man" mean anyway? I know guys are kind of edgy on here right now with the pension deal, but don't be a jerk to your brothers who are looking for the same results you are.
I meant no ill will I was simply trying to say don't just listen to what others say. Use the internet become an informed voter. As for be your own man I was trying to say don't be like a lot of folks who are like sheep that's what's gotten us into the mess we're in today. I support Tim Sylvester but that's me I won't try to persuade you or anyone else. Just know who you're voting for and why you're voting for them. I hope this clarifies everything.