Holland | Holland in Tornado

BuzzBeez

Extraboard Crazy
Credits
Just saw one of your trucks on the channel 7 news with the trailer torn in two. It was on I-57 between I-80 an Monee exit. Hope driver is ok, might have been out of Joliet term.

Hope the driver is Ok if you hear anything else keep us all updated. Here in Indy there are alot of flooded roads. We have had terrible weather the last week!

Just heard a report that Hoffa and Tyson are very concerned, at least for yesterday they weren't the most destructive force to impact Holland :hysterical:

Wonder if he will get a chargeable for it? knowing this company he will.
Well, up here it depends who you are. Some of us would get written up for it. Others can even rear end cars and not get written up for it. It just matters if you do enough :butt kiss: or not. I've chosen to just take the letters.:1036316054:

Just saw one of your trucks on the channel 7 news with the trailer torn in two. It was on I-57 between I-80 an Monee exit. Hope driver is ok, might have been out of Joliet term.

C#3vy K!d from ME at home now resting in good shape with stitches left arm side truck rolled on top of VERY LUCKY MAN!