TForce | Honest question

I am a yes vote..bu b I think most in my barn are a no vote.. I was one of the few that made most meetings this pass year to stay informed

Without divulging too much, i feel that the majority were for yes, but the "higher ups," were anti-strike.

i've already said too much........

Um, where/who can we find out which/what topics are on the table and which topics are being negotiated at any moment during negotiations?

Um, where/who can we find out which/what topics are on the table and which topics are being negotiated at any moment during negotiations?
Max not trying to be an a** hat here BUT you won't know anything until they want you to know, case being check out when ABF was in talks,and this is also the same in carhaul, they put out a "gag" order for some unknown reason to keep the members in the dark. IF some body lets something out the remove them from the committe. So that being said you will know when they turn it over to the locals to discuss. All smoke and mirrors to keep everybody guessing what is happening

Regardless of the smoke & mirrors. If you want more compensation, you vote no & force them back to the table. If you want less compensation you vote yes. It is not hard. Yes for less, no for more. von.