ABF | HOT Freight @ ABF

Make them fix it. Just for the record for those who choose to let maintenance matters slide. If the company isn't spending the money to fix the problems they will not sell those pieces of junk and replace them with better trucks. So you Brothers that don't write them up learn to live with it.

A truck not kept in proper running condition puts you and the driving public at risk of injury or even death. GET THEM FIXED OR REPLACED! YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Make them fix it. Just for the record for those who choose to let maintenance matters slide. If the company isn't spending the money to fix the problems they will not sell those pieces of junk and replace them with better trucks. So you Brothers that don't write them up learn to live with it.

A truck not kept in proper running condition puts you and the driving public at risk of injury or even death. GET THEM FIXED OR REPLACED! YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!
10-4! The company constantly tells us we're "professionals",....(...would be NICE if they PAID us as "professionals"...)...Part of that "professionalism" is knowing the laws, and accepting the responsibility on public highways. It makes my blood curdle when I hear a guy complain that "his brakes weren't working properly",....so dispatch told him to DRIVE it into the yard.........AND HE DID!

Our on site mechanic is set to retire in april. I hope they fill his position quickly. they will run out of equipment when they get deadlined.

The thirty millionit for the new HEN HOUSE(corporate office) took last years money.
You know how this works.Get your forced "yes" vote.Then when it has passed.Corporate pigs do whatever they want with the savings from the pay cuts.As if the corporate pigs needed any money to begin with.Example...The multi million gazillion dollar center they are planning on bbuilding in MMemphis